1 hour ago, Divine said:

First division game of the year. Let’s hope we crush these guys and drop them to 0-2. That being said colts have had our number for awhile now. (The luck effect). With luck gone, I’m wondering how we approach this game. Discuss.

Thanks for posting this. Let's keep our focus here, as Vrabel said. This is going to be a tougher game that most expect, but it's a game we CAN and SHOULD win if we are serious about competing for the division. Brissett is pretty good at making plays when the play breaks down. We have to keep him contained. We have to score in the redzone and we have to run the ball. I like the pressure we got on Mayfield yesterday. If we can keep that going, we are going to beat a lot of teams.

24 minutes ago, Tnasty said:

I’m thinking the Titans disappoint in Week 2. 

Mack, ty Hilton has good games I don’t think Brissett looked bad. Hooker had a nice int to keep them alive. It was a close game with the browns until baker threw 3 picks— even with 180 yards of penalties. We didn’t make mistakes which is why we won. Don’t get me wrong, that is how good teams become great but I’m under no illusion that we have a great ran right now (at least with just 1 game).

The colts are going to come in and try and hit us in the mouth. They own us until proven otherwise and that’s how they’re going to play. I expect them to run Mack over 25 times and put 8 in the box to shut down henry and the dump passes. They will dare Mariota to pass it deep with Hooker playing the ball hawk. 

If the Titans can prove early they can pass medium to deep it’ll change the tempo of the game. I don’t expect the penalties or lack of discipline or the 4th q implosion (and frankly neither should we). This will be a very tough game to win. Glad we’re home at least 

Brissett isa  very good QB for being the backup. He has  lot of talent around him. We need to take them very serious and understand they will come out desperate knowing whats at stake. 

3 minutes ago, XanderMXIX said:

Brissett isa  very good QB for being the backup. He has  lot of talent around him. We need to take them very serious and understand they will come out desperate knowing whats at stake. 

He's not the backup anymore and makes more than Mariota. 

I don’t think we’ll get as much pressure on another team the whole year as we did on the Browns.

The Colts have a top level OL now, right?

Just now, Titans279 said:

I don’t think we’ll get as much pressure on another team the whole year as we did on the Browns.

The Colts have a top level OL now, right?

This is the biggest factor to me in this upcoming game. The Colts OL and their quick passing game. I don't think this will be a heavy pressure game, I think if we win it'll be through superb coverage on defense and taking away the run. 

2 hours ago, begooode said:

I think there is so much anxiety from NFL fans that no one expects any easy win games anymore, esp early in the season.

Seahawks Bengals. [email protected] Two big favorites end up in nail bitters.