Colts Week

Divine

3 minutes ago, japan said:

As with any Davis talk, can Mariota get on the same page with the guy and make the throws.

Uh no, not with any type of consistency. This question has clearly been answered. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now I'm flying high and expecting the Titans to dominate...   So I'm sure it will be a grind-it-out game with Vinatieri finding his leg again and kicking a FG to beat us.   

My hard on for a win this week is pure granite. I don't just want to win, I want to see the Colts dick slapped all the way back to 1997.

I don't buy the trap game stuff. It's a division game against a playoff team the Titans haven't had much success against the past 5 years. If the team looks past the Colts they have big problems.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tnasty said:

Got to shut down Mack today. If we lose to the Colts this board is going to go from Titans are SB favorites to well be lucky if we get 3rd place in the AFC South. 

Don't know anyone on the board who thinks we are sb favorites??

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, Justafan said:

Colts are a zone defense.  Unfortunately, I don't expect a big game from Davis.  I could see Humphries breaking out this week though.  

Keenan Allen had a big day against them last week, for whatever that’s worth’s. 

Hunter Henry had a very solid game as well.  He also got open up the seam in the back of the end zone on a play that was inches from being a TD if not for a spectacular one-handed INT by Malik Hooker.  

5 hours ago, FRT said:

Put the lotion in the basket!  Just how many people are tied up in that partially opened closet?

Random fact o' the day: I saw The Fast & The Furious the other day and the guy who played that role was in that movie as one of the detectives.

It puts the Castrol in the engine. Does what it's told!