Colts Week

Divine

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now I'm flying high and expecting the Titans to dominate...   So I'm sure it will be a grind-it-out game with Vinatieri finding his leg again and kicking a FG to beat us.   

My hard on for a win this week is pure granite. I don't just want to win, I want to see the Colts dick slapped all the way back to 1997.

I don't buy the trap game stuff. It's a division game against a playoff team the Titans haven't had much success against the past 5 years. If the team looks past the Colts they have big problems.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, CTF and I are drinking at The Temple Bar in Dublin. Sarah’s here too. Send IrishTard down and we’ll buy him a pint.

Haha enjoy your 7 euro pint of piss. Maybe come down to my neck of the woods in Galway and have a decent pint for a decent price

3 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Haha enjoy your 7 euro pint of piss. Maybe come down to my neck of the woods in Galway and have a decent pint for a decent price

Poor Touched The Tard, perpetually in LaLa Land. The internet is not your friend you fucking moron. IN MY ROOM IN MY ROOM..............

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

I read some Colts forums. They think we have not been to the playoffs since 1999. Mack is a better RB than Henry and we have no good LBs.  Every team has homers but this is esp funny to me.

You mean this one?

indyagent17

Indyagent17

2,354 posts

Posted 6 hours ago

The Titans haven't done anything since 1999 to speak of. They don't win playoff games they don't go to conference Championship games. They're just outliers. I don't trust anything their media says when it comes to things like this

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Don’t be mad at them. They just lost the best QB in NFL history to never do anything. 

Grunt Touched, grunt. The wolf talking to you in the middle of the night again? CTF and I are drinking coffee in Cork this morning. Sarah told me to remind you that you’re bat shit crazy.

Edited by ManningEnvy

• Jonboy unpinned this topic