Colts Week

Divine

On 9/9/2019 at 11:57 AM, Jonboy said:

Right now I'm flying high and expecting the Titans to dominate...

So I'm sure it will be a grind-it-out game with Vinatieri finding his leg again and kicking a FG to beat us. 

In all seriousness, I think I'll truly believe the Titans have turned the corner when they're able to just come out and dominate inferior opponents in back to back weeks. In recent years, we've had a knack for showing up against quality teams and laying down against bad ones. Hopefully we'll dominate this one from start to finish.

I think the key is to get a lead on the Colts early and don't give them any life. The Chargers were close to blowing the game open, but just kept letting the Colts hang around. We have to knock them down and give them no shot of getting up off the mat. 

I don’t think the Colts are inferior. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now I'm flying high and expecting the Titans to dominate...   So I'm sure it will be a grind-it-out game with Vinatieri finding his leg again and kicking a FG to beat us.   

My hard on for a win this week is pure granite. I don't just want to win, I want to see the Colts dick slapped all the way back to 1997.

I don't buy the trap game stuff. It's a division game against a playoff team the Titans haven't had much success against the past 5 years. If the team looks past the Colts they have big problems.

Posted Images

On 9/9/2019 at 3:59 PM, IrishTitansFan said:

BTW, how much better does the first 4 games look than it did a few weeks ago? Luck retired, The Titans stomped arguably the toughest team on the 4 game stretch, Foles is out, Atlanta looked really bad

Atlanta isn’t anywhere close to that Sunday performance. 

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

Do we pay for former Patriots just because JRob likes similar players or is it actually a case of maybe even overpaying guys to help build that mindset here?

Definitely the second option.

4 hours ago, japan said:

Atlanta isn’t anywhere close to that Sunday performance. 

Probably not. Are they good though? I don't know what they are yet. People probably still think of the team that went to the SB a few years ago, but this team was 7-9 last year. I don't think they're as good as they were a few years ago.

6 hours ago, socaltitan said:

Probably not. Are they good though? I don't know what they are yet. People probably still think of the team that went to the SB a few years ago, but this team was 7-9 last year. I don't think they're as good as they were a few years ago.

They were really bad because half the defense was on IR.  They will be good. 

Something interesting to note about the Game vs the Colts, the line opened at -3 and hasn’t moved at all despite 63% of bets are on Titans ML and 66% on them to cover per Vegasinsider. From what I’ve seen in the past, this usually means the sharp bettors are on the colts to cover.  But all of the early money was on the Titans(92% after the first night)  and the colts bets have steadily trickled in during the week. So that most likely means the smart money is on the Titans and the public has kept the line steady by trickling in their bets on the colts all week because the public still doesn’t believe in the Titans. 

25 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Something interesting to note about the Game vs the Colts, the line opened at -3 and hasn’t moved at all despite 63% of bets are on Titans ML and 66% on them to cover per Vegasinsider. From what I’ve seen in the past, this usually means the sharp bettors are on the colts to cover.  But all of the early money was on the Titans(92% after the first night)  and the colts bets have steadily trickled in during the week. So that most likely means the smart money is on the Titans and the public has kept the line steady by trickling in their bets on the colts all week because the public still doesn’t believe in the Titans. 

The line on pinnacle is -115 Titans +105 Colts. Seems like odd odds. Not sure what to make of it.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic