First division game of the year. Let’s hope we crush these guys and drop them to 0-2. That being said colts have had our number for awhile now. (The luck effect). With luck gone, I’m wondering how we approach this game. Discuss.

4 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Just win.  It would be soooo Titans to come off the huge opener win and lay a dud at home versus a Luck less Colts team.  Granted, I think Indy is a really good team and without a doubt the Titans need to play sound football to win.

Yeah we beat the teams we aren’t “suppose” too, and lose against teams we should beat. See buffalo last year.

Also Mack looked really solid against a normally  stout chargers defense.(leads the league in rushing currently). Slowing him down is essential. They lost futch to a broken collar bone, so curious to see who lines up on the other side of Hilton.  Q. Nelson is a monster so I expect them to run to his side often.

5 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Indy will be as disciplined as we are.  It's not going to be as easy as it sounds.

Yeah after the showing vs the chargers I don’t think anybody will be writing them off.

22 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Right now I'm flying high and expecting the Titans to dominate...

So I'm sure it will be a grind-it-out game with Vinatieri finding his leg again and kicking a FG to beat us. 

In all seriousness, I think I'll truly believe the Titans have turned the corner when they're able to just come out and dominate inferior opponents in back to back weeks. In recent years, we've had a knack for showing up against quality teams and laying down against bad ones. Hopefully we'll dominate this one from start to finish.

I think the key is to get a lead on the Colts early and don't give them any life. The Chargers were close to blowing the game open, but just kept letting the Colts hang around. We have to knock them down and give them no shot of getting up off the mat. 

That’s my fear with what we just saw with the browns. Mariota stalled too much. Browns could have easily came back which it looked like they were going to.

I’m thinking the Titans disappoint in Week 2. 

Mack, ty Hilton has good games I don’t think Brissett looked bad. Hooker had a nice int to keep them alive. It was a close game with the browns until baker threw 3 picks— even with 180 yards of penalties. We didn’t make mistakes which is why we won. Don’t get me wrong, that is how good teams become great but I’m under no illusion that we have a great ran right now (at least with just 1 game).

The colts are going to come in and try and hit us in the mouth. They own us until proven otherwise and that’s how they’re going to play. I expect them to run Mack over 25 times and put 8 in the box to shut down henry and the dump passes. They will dare Mariota to pass it deep with Hooker playing the ball hawk. 

If the Titans can prove early they can pass medium to deep it’ll change the tempo of the game. I don’t expect the penalties or lack of discipline or the 4th q implosion (and frankly neither should we). This will be a very tough game to win. Glad we’re home at least