code

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's telling that CBS put Nance & Romo on the game. All about that Browns hype. It felt good to go in and curb stomp them. 

I'm perfectly content with being the underdog team that nobody talks about.    Over the years, the team has established a pattern of getting a few wins and building some momentum....but as soon as the

I've always thought Jim Nantz is great at his job, but he really gained some points with me yesterday. Romo basically told him he called the result and he said something to the effect of us being disr

Our team is stocked with Champions, professional and collegiate, staff and players. But...

We're not the sexy pick (nor a big market.) All of our guys are solid but rarely show the star stuff like Henry did last year. If our defense keeps shitting on people and Henry keeps going, we'll get there. We really need some of these transplants to jump on the bandwagon and fill the stadium. 

Unless you're counting the picks, the only Titans highlights from yesterday was a Henry catch and cruise and our just signed kicker bombing a 53 yarder.  Henry's speed is so deceptive with that long ass stride, 21mph can look a little boring even at 255lb.

Edited by begooode

23 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Our team is stocked with Champions, professional and collegiate, staff and players. But...

We're not the sexy pick (nor a big market.) All of our guys are solid but rarely show the star stuff like Henry did last year. If our defense keeps shitting on people and Henry keeps going, we'll get there. We really need some of these transplants to jump on the bandwagon and fill the stadium. 

Sorry guys, we have plenty enough playmakers....  the reason we dont get respect is because: A) our avg over the years suggests that we are super mediocre and B) we dont have a proven QB.

We shouldn't be expecting respect, but we need to go out and earn it by winning and playing well.  

2 hours ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

It constantly surprises me how even members of the media I respect dismiss the titans. I couldn’t believe how many well respected analysts seem to think we’re still in the bottom barrel of the league when we’ve had three straight winning seasons and a top 5 defense.

It doesn’t bother because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. It just surprises me how little anyone gives a shit lol I actually hear professional analysts groan whenever the titans come up. The only one that seems to give the Titans even a tiny bit of appreciation is Rich Eisen.

Rich > Everything though....so we're winning!!!

21 minutes ago, nine said:

I'm perfectly content with being the underdog team that nobody talks about.    Over the years, the team has established a pattern of getting a few wins and building some momentum....but as soon as the national media starts buzzing, the bottom falls out.   And the storyline becomes "The Titans are who we thought they were."

Everyone knew it had potential at the time, but this saying has aged as well as any I can remember in the NFL.  RIPIP Denny Green and that epic "CROWN THEM!" rant.

7 hours ago, begooode said:

Unless you're counting the picks, the only Titans highlights from yesterday was a Henry catch and cruise and our just signed kicker bombing a 53 yarder.  Henry's speed is so deceptive with that long ass stride, 21mph can look a little boring even at 255lb.

Myles Garrett really thought he was going to catch him - for a while. I love seeing that on replay.

7 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

True. Romo turned into a cheerleader on the Henry run. Just what the Titans needed! Even Skip Bayless was on us. Said we punched the Browns right in the mouth. Called us a dangerous team, remembering us beating his Cowboys on National TV.

It was priceless hearing those remarks, I agree.

9 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I'll wager he still hasn't gotten over the Titans beating Philly last season though.

And let’s hope he never does.

i sent one of my Iggles fans friends a GIF of Landry lollygagging Wentz’s Head when he was trying to talk smack after the loss.

Edited by GLinks

9 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Considering we all eventually die, yeah... losing  battle.

you remind me of a quote from Jackie Kennedy as she was on her deathbed, supposedly one of her last utterances
it was something like:

"All those sit-ups ... for nothing !"