Hate Disrespect Posts (but)

code

I was on the treadmill at the gym (losing battle)  when the ESPN pregame Browns vs Titans segment aired.

Not a single word said about the Titans. 100% Baker and the boys. Not even a mention of the Mariota/Tannehill replacement storyline -- the national media's best take on our team in 2019.

Usually I call BS on disrespect. But, this time, not a single person gave one hint of a flying f about the Titans. I will forgive Sam Ponder all things (well, everything but marrying Christian). The rest of the boys are dead to me. At least until next Sunday.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's telling that CBS put Nance & Romo on the game. All about that Browns hype. It felt good to go in and curb stomp them. 

I'm perfectly content with being the underdog team that nobody talks about.    Over the years, the team has established a pattern of getting a few wins and building some momentum....but as soon as the

I've always thought Jim Nantz is great at his job, but he really gained some points with me yesterday. Romo basically told him he called the result and he said something to the effect of us being disr

1 minute ago, code said:

I was on the treadmill at the gym (losing battle)  when the ESPN pregame Browns vs Titans segment aired.

Not a single word said about the Titans. 100% Baker and the boys. Not even a mention of the Mariota/Tannehill replacement storyline -- the national media's best take on our team in 2019.

Usually I call BS on disrespect. But, this time, not a single person gave one hint of a flying f about the Titans. I will forgive Sam Ponder all things (well, everything but marrying Christian). The rest of the boys are dead to me. At least until next Sunday.

Oh it was obvious in the pregame. Literally all the talk was Browns. I told people yesterday that was a mistake because the browns still suck despite the media loving them.

It constantly surprises me how even members of the media I respect dismiss the titans. I couldn’t believe how many well respected analysts seem to think we’re still in the bottom barrel of the league when we’ve had three straight winning seasons and a top 5 defense.

It doesn’t bother because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. It just surprises me how little anyone gives a shit lol I actually hear professional analysts groan whenever the titans come up. The only one that seems to give the Titans even a tiny bit of appreciation is Rich Eisen.

8 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I've always thought Jim Nantz is great at his job, but he really gained some points with me yesterday. Romo basically told him he called the result and he said something to the effect of us being disrespected. He said we were a team with 3 straight winning seasons and nobody was giving us a chance against a Cleveland team yet to prove anything.

Oh yeah, they were great. I just mean more punditry stuff.

20 minutes ago, ctm said:

The browns proved yesterday that they aren't a team yet, just a collection of players.

Oh they get all the coverage because they were so bad and now they have a qb whose mouth and actions keep the media busy. Egotistical athletes keep their ratings up. 

And you're right they are just collection of players right now. Too bad they messed up their pick for HC.