code

Mariota is exceptional and he must be extended

1 hour ago, ctm said:

So in other words, you have a Christmas list that includes a franchise QB, you can pinpoint every weakness that MM has, but you can't tell us who should replace him.  Got it.

Bottom line, it's a lot easier to diagnose a potential problem than it is to find a solution.

Projecting from college to the NFL is a lot harder than recognizing when a player isn't getting it done in the NFL.

1 hour ago, ctm said:

You seem to be a pretty good scout on MM.  

The QBs the teams have any faith in get contracts before their deals are close to up. Robinson is a scout and he hasn't signed MM

1 hour ago, GLinks said:

Please. Ignoring what I wrote. Season 8 friend. Season 8. He was awful before that. Got benched in favor of everyone’s favorite Kaepernick.

One word:  Harbaugh.

It doesn't matter when he reached his peak. Mariota isn't even on that level right now. He can't last long enough to post Smith's numbers. So I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Mariota, is not playing at the level of the guy who got benched for Colin K.

With the way Mariota has played up to now Alex Smith is what we have to look forward to.

2 hours ago, GLinks said:

The Alex Smith argument is such a tired one. Alex Smith did not “Alex Smith” as it has been defined by media and fans until year 8. Year 8!

Mariota has done far more for us than Smith ever did for anyone in half the time before Smith became an “anybody.”

Ok?

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of this argument precisely because it's an outlier. I'm sure there have been many more teams that attempted to upgrade their middling starting QB and stayed the same or got worse. The Bills dumped a middling Tyrod Taylor to draft Josh Allen and were worse off for it last season for example. No one thinks Taylor is a franchise guy but he led them to the playoffs the previous season. Who knows if/when Allen will be able to do the same? If they were hoping to "win now" they blew it because their window appears to be closed. 

Edited by Mythos27

5 hours ago, big2033 said:

What would you do if Mariota lost his job here? Serious question, because it's the only Titan you seem to care about.

this is the constant attack of retards. 

people defend where they see injustice. he's in the biggest position and currently the most polarizing player. 

you talk about him as much as others defend him. 

you dont have to love the guy and think he's incredible to see how outlandish and stupid the haters claims are and intend to bring them back to earth. 

Just now, titanruss said:

this is the constant attack of retards. 

people defend where they see injustice. he's in the biggest position and currently the most polarizing player. 

you talk about him as much as others defend him. 

you dont have to love the guy and think he's incredible to see how outlandish and stupid the haters claims are and intend to bring them back to earth. 

Where's my apology?

3 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Where's my apology?

dont change subjects in this thread to hide from getting embarrassed. 

keep it in the old one

1 minute ago, titanruss said:

dont change subjects in this thread to hide from getting embarrassed. 

keep it in the old one

Nope. Don't reply to me if you don't have it. Or I'll keep asking.

LOL I didn't even read the shit you wrote.

Edited by big2033