Mariota is exceptional and he must be extended

code

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It was cold and there was a DB a foot away from him...the ball hit him in both hands, Scine. We likely lost the SB because of that play. 

That I don't agree with.  The way things were going for NE that year and their lucky as hell wins they'd have found a way.  I mean the Titans still had to score a TD and keep NE off the board.  And there was enough time for NE to come down the field if the Titans did score.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to put a fair and balanced opposing title to Oman's terrible and must be replaced.   Felt the universe calling and responded.   Do I truly feel this way? Ask me at the

The problem is he hasn't even shown he can be an effective, consistent game manager yet. Forget the rookie hopes of him becoming Rodgers. If he could even become Andy Dalton or Alex Smith then I'd be

I keep asking myself if I'd rather take a chance with some young gunslinger like Mayfield or Stafford (or a Fitzpatrick or Winston who gives the ball to the other team but isn't tentative with the foo

Just now, scine09 said:

That I don't agree with.  The way things were going for NE that year and their lucky as hell wins they'd have found a way.  I mean the Titans still had to score a TD and keep NE off the board.  And there was enough time for NE to come down the field if the Titans did score.

We’ll never know for sure because of bat em down Bennett

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

We’ll never know for sure because of bat em down Bennett

I can name you plays during seasons that have cost the Titans more than Bennett.  Even during that game.  How about that stupid play when they tried to have Wycheck throw the ball?

Edited by scine09

Im not even basing it all off that one play. (Although that one burned just as bad as the SB for me).

Im talking about his career in general. He never had a single season catch rate above the 50 percentile. Derrick Masons career average of 62.3% is higher than Drew Bennetts career high of 59.3%. His average is 52.1% That's almost exactly half. Bennett wasn't some speedy big play deep threat WR.

It is laughable that people on here actually think that a WR of his type ,that barely catches half the balls thrown at him, is solid. You either are smoking crack or you have just seen so many terrible WRs here, that your standards of what is solid have sunk to depths never seen before. Maybe a combination of both. 

On 9/9/2019 at 3:59 PM, code said:

Just wanted to put a fair and balanced opposing title to Oman's terrible and must be replaced.

Felt the universe calling and responded.

Do I truly feel this way? Ask me at the end of the season.

Hey Code, did you puke the load or blow the load out of your butt?

10 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Both hands extended way above his head. McNair was also hit as he threw. The ball sailed. Drew had just made a miraculous catch on the previous play to keep the drive alive. Pick on someone else. 

GFY