Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Game Balls and Victory Speech

8 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Clear how much these guys love Arthur Smith.

Thanks for posting this to the front page Jonboy. Can we make this a thing for all games moving forward? I hated having to go through tons of pages to find this. Always find these interesting.

8 hours ago, reo said:

He called a pretty good game imo

8 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

He called a great game. Most excited I've been about a Titan OC since they brought in Dinger to replace Steckel.

I sure as fuck hope he hangs around for a while.

He called a great game, especially for a first time playcaller. He kept the defense honest the whole game which is what we were scared of with the Oline being Swiss cheese. The offense also put up more points in his first game as play caller than any game last season. Let’s hope things keep trending this way. 

It’s good having him on the sideline too - as a young OC it’ll instill more confidence in the players and have someone down there leading with Vrabel’s attention being on the defense. It was apparent from the BWTB podcast he did that he’s the kind of OC guys will run through a wall for. 

Edited by tgo

10 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

He called a great game. Most excited I've been about a Titan OC since they brought in Dinger to replace Steckel.

I sure as fuck hope he hangs around for a while.

He might own a portion of the team someday. 

The coaching differences yesterday were incredible. While Vrabel remained patient and let the coaches make adjustments, the Browns went into panic mode and kept shooting themselves in the foot trying to prove the hype. It was a mistake for them to try and pass out of their end zone with under two minutes left and it cost them a safety. On 3rd and 1 at their 40 Baker unloads a bomb to the sidelines, incomplete. The Titans started bullying them and they lost composure.  Complete lack of discipline. Thank the stars for the Vrabel hire, and Jrob after passing on Henry twice finally pulling the trigger. 

37 minutes ago, ctm said:

It's not just Vrabel alone.  This is the strongest, top to bottom, ownership, front office and coaching staff since the team has been in Nashville, imo.

I 100% agree.  

If the Titans offense explodes this year, it will be really hard to keep Smith IMO unless they whack Vrabel to keep him.  The Redskins job, with his dad being a minority owner and AS's connections there from the Gibbs days, would be the one I'd be watching.