Offensive line performance?

V_Man

Not to change the subject in regards to the QB... but who started at RG today?? And what do you guys think about the lines performance overall??  I know Kelly whiffed a few times and Conklin had a few penalties.. but considering they were going against the vaulted Cleveland D Line... They held up . 

1 minute ago, V_Man said:

Not to change the subject in regards to the QB... but who started at RG today?? And what do you guys think about the lines performance overall??  I know Kelly whiffed a few times and Conklin had a few penalties.. but considering they were going against the vaulted Cleveland D Line... They held up . 

Horrible, awful in the 1st half. Better in the 2nd half.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The Titans threw only 6 passes in the 2nd half and had a big lead, of course the OL wasn't as bad 

Oookkaayy... Am i missing something? Isn't the point in our current oline situation to limit stressful situations as much as possible... Therefore giving them a chance to succeed? Smh

1 hour ago, TitanHead said:

Oookkaayy... Am i missing something? Isn't the point in our current oline situation to limit stressful situations as much as possible... Therefore giving them a chance to succeed? Smh

Don't pay it any mind... The team clearly went in today with the idea of limiting drop back throws and maximizing quick routes, screens, and play action plays. Any time we did a straight drop back the Browns pass rush disrupted the play. It was great play calling and a good offensive game planning today that mitigated the inferiority of our o-line against the Browns front seven. (Also, why I don't understand how some can say Mariota had a bad game-- for what he was asked to do and what he was asked to work with he absolutely executed). 

37 minutes ago, titansfan said:

Don't pay it any mind... The team clearly went in today with the idea of limiting drop back throws and maximizing quick routes, screens, and play action plays. Any time we did a straight drop back the Browns pass rush disrupted the play. It was great play calling and a good offensive game planning today that mitigated the inferiority of our o-line against the Browns front seven. (Also, why I don't understand how some can say Mariota had a bad game-- for what he was asked to do and what he was asked to work with he absolutely executed). 

the "bad streak" early on he was mostly running for his life. the passes he missed he needs to make but i can understand the jitters with how he was getting popped every play. was there 3-4 roughing the passer penalties?

Archived