AJ Brown looks like the WR we thought we were getting when we drafted Davis

japan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For a guy people are saying isn't fast, he had the two most explosive plays by a receiver. I don't care what his 40 is, his game quickness and body control downfield make him a threat.

Brown looks legit. Brushing guys off him after the catch. Super impressed considering he missed most of camp. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

You follow me around like a lost puppy. It's not a good look for you Trump boy.

So you post 9,000 times how Mariota sucks, but someone posts how you suck and you cant take it. Pussy.

Yes, you and Oman are broken fucking records with shit opinions.

On 9/8/2019 at 4:25 PM, nine said:

Brown’s performance today puts opposing defenses on notice and will make it impossible to simply double Davis all day long. 

Everything we saw of him in camp and preseason was soooo reminiscent of Anquan Boldin:  physical, big-bodied receiver who runs sharp routes and who can be counted on to be where he’s supposed to be when he’s supposed to be there.  He’s gonna be a problem for opposing defenses to deal with.

Davis sucks and has sucked from day one.   Brown will be the one on this team soon enough.

Edited by Bongo59

17 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

If Mariota continues to be incapable of delivering an accurate ball to Davis, it's tough to argue

Uh...jughead, I hate to point it out but that's true of every WR, TE & RB on the team. So, yeah, thanks for the insight lol...

Edited by enigma

18 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

It's telling that whenever we get two promising players at the same position, our very first instinct as a board is to pit them against each other. It's that same toxic mentality that gave us the worthless Lewis vs Henry debacle last season. 

Debacle? That $200 helped with this new upgrade, sir. I want you to remember that. Out of darkness comes the light. 

12 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

He was also off target to Brown a few times 

Pretty disgusting watching that breakdown of how good Brown looked in addition to the known commodities on this team, knowing that we can't operate an NFL passing offense.  Maybe we'll be surprised when Lewan returns

Edited by abc2330