japan

AJ Brown looks like the WR we thought we were getting when we drafted Davis

Definitely looked legit out there. I wouldn't read too much into Davis no showing today. He was open and MM missed him. Lots of mouths to feed with Henry, Davis, Walker, Hump, and AJ. Definitely a good problem to have. 

In defense of Davis, I’m sure he was doubled and Mariota looks too tentative to pull the trigger in those situations. 

4 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

I thought the Boldin comparison today fit as good as any I've heard. Not saying he's on that level yet, but he definitely reminds me of him.

Literally looks like the exact same dude. So much for Jrob drafting gimpy receivers. 

With that being said, Brown needs to learn to turn up field and hit the afterburners or he's gonna get stripped against a better team. 

I guess what I mainly meant is that Davis was hyped as a good after the catch guy and we haven’t seen any of that. 

2 minutes ago, cenj said:

For a guy people are saying isn't fast, he had the two most explosive plays by a receiver. I don't care what his 40 is, his game quickness and body control downfield make him a threat.

Maybe our Alshon Jefferey?