Lamar Jackson threw 5 TDs today

luvyablue256

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need a larger sample but cant take today away from him. He was money.

There’s a very good chance that Lamar Jackson and Marcus Mariota will be the NFL’s highest-rated passers after week 1.   How freaking funny will that be?     (It will also undersco

Dolphins

I always liked Jackson. Watching him at Louisville was always entertaining. I think the Ravens are trying to build a system that allows him to throw deep at all times while rarely making him read a defense underneath. I don’t think it will work, but maybe it could as defenses are not used to stopping what essentially a triple option with an outlet and deep bomb placed inside of each play. 

He looks great.  I think he's up to 8-1 as a starter, 13 TD/3 INTs in 9 games, 100 QB rating, and he's an absolute force as a runner.  If he becomes accustomed to reading defenses and knows when to take off, he will be nearly unstoppable.  His 3rd and 11 throw to Brown was incredible.  I felt bad for him and the other receiving threats drafted there, but he's clearly not going to hold anyone back.  He looks like he's finally going to bring that organization to the 21st century.  I hope that we can find someone who has that type of effect on the offense.