OILERMAN

Mariota is terrible and should be replaced

I think it was the rest of the team - not Mariota.  Mariota photographic memory makes him play completely perfect.  He knows all the plays and what every single players should be doing. He knows  where all the players, on every single play, should be.  He throws to the exact spot the receiver should be withe ball arriving at the exact split second the receiver should be there. But the other players are just regular humans and cannot cope with the digital precision under which Mariota operates. 

So when you say anything bad about him, you are really saying it about all the other Titans players, not Mariota. 

Edited by 9 Nines

2 minutes ago, Smokes said:

I tried to tell Nashville Ninja this was the turning point, but all he had was a middle finger for a response.

By the way where is MM8, Titanduck, and Huston?

Yea NN loves the middle finger, it's better than his posts!

@Huston fled a long time ago. No one was more confident in MM than him. TitansDuck was a retarded Mariota homer, I never even read his drivel. MM8 turned his username to Turkey Time but it looks like he changed it again. 

These people would be lucky to be able to combine their ability to change a light bulb!

12 minutes ago, Smokes said:

Name changes or just came back to reality. We need to have former names stay on their profile for about 6 months so people cant run and hide so easily. 

16 minutes ago, Smokes said:

I tried to tell Nashville Ninja this was the turning point, but all he had was a middle finger for a response.

Just like VY homers....only here for the QB.

Huston was a long time poster that takes long breaks.  His latest break started about the beginning of the season.  It was really surprising how he went down on the USS Mariota.  The other two showed up around the same time as Marcus.  Seems like Russ stayed on the ship to long too. 

For me the tipping point was in 2017 the playoff season when the Titans lost back to back to back Arizona, SF and LAR.

2 minutes ago, FRT said:

For me the tipping point was in 2017 the playoff season when the Titans lost back to back to back Arizona, SF and LAR.

Mariota was dreadful in this stretch, he honestly kept the Titans from going about 11-5 in 2016 and 2017 with his putrid play. 

Too many excuse makers were burning Mularkey at the stake to admit how bad MM was. 

OMG look at Flueallen lined up wide as MM misses a wide open Walker!