OILERMAN

Mariota is terrible and should be replaced

2 minutes ago, FRT said:

For me the tipping point was in 2017 the playoff season when the Titans lost back to back to back Arizona, SF and LAR.

Mariota was dreadful in this stretch, he honestly kept the Titans from going about 11-5 in 2016 and 2017 with his putrid play. 

Too many excuse makers were burning Mularkey at the stake to admit how bad MM was. 

OMG look at Flueallen lined up wide as MM misses a wide open Walker!

6 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I have no idea what these goofballs saw in Mariota.

I can explain 8MM/Pok'e.  He's a Mariota fan because Mariota is from Hawaii and a local boy.  And he'll give him his undying support, despite Mariota sucking eggs. He's rooting against the Titans at this point.

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

He's rooting against the Titans at this point.

In the game thread vs SD he posted "Come on SD", cracked me up. 

Must be killing him to watch Tanny ball out while Hawaiian Tebow wears his helmet 

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

In the game thread vs SD he posted "Come on SD", cracked me up. 

Must be killing him to watch Tanny ball out while Hawaiian Tebow wears his helmet 

I think deep down inside he knows that Hawaiian Tebow is a bust.  It's just convienent for him to blame the Titans.

They gotta show that scrub backup qb less though.  He had far too much screen time.  I did get a good laugh when one of the commentators said that he had the ability to do a bootleg run (Tannehil had just run for a first down). 

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I think deep down inside he knows that Hawaiian Tebow is a bust.

@Pok'e posted in preseason Tanny was better and should start.

He's always really known 

23 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Just like VY homers....only here for the QB.

If I was just here for the QB I would've been gone before Titans Central ever went the way of the dodo.

18 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I have no idea what these goofballs saw in Mariota.

Pull your head out of Oman's asshole and you'll see.

15 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Too many excuse makers were burning Mularkey at the stake to admit how bad MM was. 

Snap your finger like Thanos and erase Mariota from history and Mularkey will still be a 3x failed head coach who's back to coaching tight ends for the 3-9 Falcons.

19 minutes ago, Smokes said:

I just want them to post their thoughts on the team currently.

They had alot to say not long ago, so I'd just like to hear what they have to say now.

they tend to be very tepid on Tannehill and you know they enjoy any time he Has a bad play.