OILERMAN

Mariota is terrible and should be replaced

12 hours ago, socaltitan said:

Lewis has been a disappointment

I would like to see Lewis and Henry line up together a few times a game.  Lewis is better in traffic because he's shifty so put Henry in to draw attention and go play action or screen to Lewis. But to your point Lewis has been disappointing so far.

5 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The 75 yards screen and the first TD drive went 80+ but the Browns had 40 yards of penalties and gave the Titans like 5 first downs. 

After the first TD drive the longest drive was 44 yards, aside from the screen

It was 4 first downs...2 would have been 1st downs anyway and the penalties on those two cost us yards in the end..20 yards

Drive started inside the 10 I think cause personal foul on Titans on kick off

But whatever

2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Bump.

It's time Vrabel. I don't care if it's a short week. Make the change tonight.

Didn't some dullard want this pinned?

5 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Bump.

It's time Vrabel. I don't care if it's a short week. Make the change tonight.

It would be the biggest news in a LONG time if he does bench him.  He needs to, though.  There's no defending the poor play today.  

On 9/11/2019 at 10:54 AM, OILERMAN said:

The titans dont put him positions to rack up INTs and he’s so risk adverse he’ll take sacks like the Ravens vs throwing risky passes. 

If the offense stalls because of him 2-3 games in a row his job would be at risk 

Prophetic 

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

I would bet that they won't bench Mariota

They won't. At least not yet.

But they absolutely should. He offers nothing. Tannehill isn't some savior, but he's better than Mariota.

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

They won't. At least not yet.

But they absolutely should. He offers nothing. Tannehill isn't some savior, but he's better than Mariota.

RT gives a fuck about his performance.  Mariota can't fool our coaches and FO anymore. I've lost a lot of respect for him.  He's far more talented and he's folding as soon as controversy has been introduced to his career

Edited by abc2330