Mariota is terrible and should be replaced

OILERMAN

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Lol. Loss hit you that hard, man? Why even draft one at all, am I right? Maybe we should ask the NFL if we can leave the league?

No one said anything about it being guaranteed. It's hard. It's the freaking NFL. You have to keep trying until you find that guy.

Not the loss - another qb man. Another non-window. 

Its been nearly 2 decades. It’s beyond old.  My point was - we’re too far out of the top 3 to get a top qb prospect and no prospect is going to be worth what it would take to get there. 

Getting a franchise qb is pretty much a pipe dream right now. 

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

248 and 3TDs.   Mariota just rammed his fist up Omans ass and turned him into a hand puppet.  

After re-watching the first half and rewinding plays several times....I feel a lot better about Mariota's performance.   I'm not saying it was a Mahomes-esque showing or anything....but compared to pr

mariota left about 4 plays on the field today and came away with 3 TDs and no TOs and no even close to INTs mayfield threw a TD to the other team, took a safety, fumbled on a sack, threw 3 picks,

Posted Images

Just now, Pragidealist said:

Its been nearly 2 decades. It’s beyond old.  My point was - we’re too far out of the top 3 to get a top qb prospect and no prospect is going to be worth what it would take to get there. 

Probably have to go the KC route. Find a veteran like Alex Smith (Tannehill?) and ride him until you can draft your guy. 

This team is good enough to win with even average QB play. We have talent.

Just now, Pragidealist said:

Look, I largely agree and have made the same point in the past but you have to at least try. I thought that a mid-round rookie was a big risk, I now realize that rolling into 2020 with Marcus at the helm is a much bigger risk. 

Just now, Jonboy said:

Probably have to go the KC route. Find a veteran like Alex Smith (Tannehill?) and ride him until you can draft your guy. 

This team is good enough to win with even average QB play. We have talent.

Like I said another hasslebeck/ Kerry Collins window 

fun- we’ve seen this story before 

Just now, Mythos27 said:

Look, I largely agree and have made the same point in the past but you have to at least try. I thought that a mid-round rookie was a big risk, I now realize that rolling into 2020 with Marcus at the helm is a much bigger risk. 

They can try whatever they want it doesn’t increase the odds of success. It is what it is .. finish MM then jump into another journeyman era 

1 minute ago, Pragidealist said:

That’s my point. So they are not trading up from where the Titans will be. No point in focusing on the draft for an answer right now 

It's true that the best thing that could have happened to the team is to have Mariota be a franchise QB and that it really sucks that he's not.

2 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

Yep - journeyman era again.  I won’t be spending any money on the Titans for awhile .. 

What a dumbass stance. Stay off the board then.

If you came into this season thinking Mariota was going to bring you a ring you should realize you have no clue how things are going to unfold.

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

What a dumbass stance. Stay off the board then.

If you came into this season thinking Mariota was going to bring you a ring you should realize you have no clue how things are going to unfold.

Dude - it’s been nearly 20 years. It gets to be idiotic to expect anything else at some point.  20 years and 3 different top draft picks who were supposed to be the guy... 

at what point do you just accept it’s not going to happen?