Mariota is terrible and should be replaced

OILERMAN

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

248 and 3TDs.   Mariota just rammed his fist up Omans ass and turned him into a hand puppet.  

After re-watching the first half and rewinding plays several times....I feel a lot better about Mariota's performance.   I'm not saying it was a Mahomes-esque showing or anything....but compared to pr

mariota left about 4 plays on the field today and came away with 3 TDs and no TOs and no even close to INTs mayfield threw a TD to the other team, took a safety, fumbled on a sack, threw 3 picks,

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

The pass rush is hitting him 2 seconds in on some plays. Even if you were right no qb can do much in that circumstance.

Maybe Brady. Romo called this early in the game. Can't do a straight drop back, especially not 5 steps with this janky line.

I think Romo has a point that if the team is winning and Mariota plays game manager (and stays health) the decision about extending (or franchise or whatever) him will not be an automatic no. It's still a massive disappointment that the offense is not featuring Mariota but it's hard even find game managers so cutting him lose especially if we are a playoff team or fringe playoff team is hard. How do you replace him?

It's not the same as firing Mularkey because you can get any coach you want. You can't get any QB you want in the draft...

Edited by Titans279

4 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Wtf? What am I missing? Am I watching a different game in which Mariota didn’t throw for 250+ and 3 TD?

I'm guessing he jumped the gun and thought Mariota was gonna get worse as the game went on. 

But I guess he forgot that Mariota has carried this trash team until now. Catching his own fucking passes and shit. Showing Brady how to play receiver. 

Now we got a team and the pressure is off. Mariota will be fine. 

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

I think Romo has a point that if the team is winning and Mariota plays game manager (and stays health) the decision about extending him will not be an automatic no. It's still a massive disappointment that the offense is not featuring Mariota but it's hard even find game managers so cutting him lose especially if we are a playoff team or fringe playoff team is hard. How do you replace him?

It's not the same as firing Mularkey because you can get any coach you want. You can't get any QB you want in the draft...

I'd rather have a solid team of 11 than a hero of 1. 

Just now, Titans279 said:

I think Romo has a point that if the team is winning and Mariota plays game manager (and stays health) the decision about extending him will not be an automatic no. It's still a massive disappointment that the offense is not featuring Mariota but it's hard even find game managers so cutting him lose especially if we are a playoff team or fringe playoff team is hard. How do you replace him?

Translation: "*sigh*... looks like we might be stuck with Mariota if he's gonna keep playing like this and we're gonna keep winnin... ?"