Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Thievery

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

By the way, most of the mass shooters were better people than Trump.

Lmao. Like saying Nazis who were forced to partake or die can actually be good ppl. Be careful!

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Like saying Nazis who were forced to partake or die can actually be good ppl. Be careful!

Some of those who did that same thing have committed mass shootings. Are they better too? 🤔

What?

Liberals like you don't think there is a link to sickness and mass shootings....just evil hate....

Put me on ignore. This is all you do anyway. 

Don't be mad at me cuz you can't accept the truth. I know that's hard because being mad and hateful is your thing. 

Basically the same? So a lot of gun and gang banging violence is basically inspired by rap music and tv and video games? Could have sworn ppl argue that's not the case. 

Prove that in a court of law and we can talk.

We all know simple Jake is a retard but he’s also and obvious alcoholic.  He’ll shitpost and be slightly coherent during the day but when his shitty job is over he’ll toss a few back and make lazy threads that make no sense.

8 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Sorry Justy, but that's just fucking wrong.

Sorry, I've just gotten so used to playing the false equivalency game in this forum.  

Edited by Justafan

I love ppl who join the Army because it's their last resort and beat their chest saying "I'm a hero! I'm a better person than you!".

Mfer, you were one step away from being a bum and de decided to join for the paycheck. 

32 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Keep trying though.  

Says the guy who felt the need to give his life story and take a crack at a hard working and necessary profession. 

And your ignorant self obviously missed the point if you felt my post was about annual salary. Lmao

There are plumbers out there that respect you and probably have fought for you.

You shit on all of them just there. Go ahead, better person!

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Says the guy who felt the need to give his life story and take a crack at a hard working and necessary profession. 

There are plumbers out there that respect you and probably have fought for you.

You shit on all of them just there. Go ahead, better person!

LOL!  They're all desperate and shitty people!  Basically mass murderers!  Jake logic!!!

If it makes you feel better, I'm confident that the Plumbers are better people than Trump too.  

Just now, Justafan said:

LOL!  They're all desperate and shitty people!  Basically mass murderers!  Jake logic!!!

If it makes you feel better, I'm confident that the Plumbers are better people than Trump too.  

Desperate? 

I think PTSD is starting to set in. Military might want to take your issued from you before you create a mass shooting while yelling "I'm still better than Trump!".

5 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Desperate? 

I think PTSD is starting to set in. Military might want to take your issued from you before you create a mass shooting while yelling "I'm still better than Trump!".

Yes Jake.  I was calling you desperate.  

My issued?  My god, you really are retarded.