Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Thievery

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51436/ca-governor-signs-bill-permitting-citizens-ignore-hank-berrien

On Tuesday, California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill that permits adults to refuse to help a police officer who needs help making an arrest.

The bill, SB 192, sponsored by Sen. Bob Hertzberg, (D-LA), was written to repeal the California Posse Comitatus Act of 1872; Hertzberg called the old bill a "vestige of a bygone era" that forces citizens into "an untenable moral dilemma," as reported by The Sacramento Bee.

The bill states:

Existing law makes an able-bodied person 18 years of age or older who neglects or refuses to join the posse comitatus or power of the county, by neglecting or refusing to aid and assist, as described, in making an arrest, retaking into custody a person who has escaped from arrest or imprisonment, or preventing a breach of the peace or the commission of any criminal offense, after being lawfully required by a uniformed peace officer or a judge, guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to punishment by a fine of not less than $50 nor more than $1,000.

This bill would repeal that provision and make conforming changes.

Anyone who would support fining citizens for not putting themselves in harm's way is an idiot and thief. They are to find ways to protect citizens. Not force them to be acting officers johnny on the spot. Not find ways to extort them. Glad to see there's a Dem with a brain. 

10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ok. You're a better person? And he's still your President. 🤷‍♂️

And ex-wife is on record that Trump raped her.  I could go on about lawsuits discriminating against POC, and scamming almost every contractor and bank he’s been in contact with but there’s no point.  Justafan is undoubtably a better person than Donald Trump, and so are you despite your delusions.

Donald Trump is my president.  It’s and embarrassment and shows how far my country has fallen that a retard like this is the number one government official.

39 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ok. You're a better person? And he's still your President. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve spent 36 months in combat so... yes. I am emphatically a better person. When my country called I answered.  🤷🏼‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I’ve spent 36 months in combat so... yes. I am emphatically a better person. When my country called I answered.  🤷🏼‍♂️

Some of those who did that same thing have committed mass shootings. Are they better too? 🤔

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Some of those who did that same thing have committed mass shootings. Are they better too? 🤔

You stupid, disrespectful, son of a bitch.

Just now, MadMax said:

You stupid, disrespectful, son of a bitch.

What?

Liberals like you don't think there is a link to sickness and mass shootings....just evil hate....

1 minute ago, MadMax said:

Fuck you Jake.  Just don't respond.

Put me on ignore. This is all you do anyway. 

Don't be mad at me cuz you can't accept the truth. I know that's hard because being mad and hateful is your thing. 

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What?

Liberals like you don't think there is a link to sickness and mass shootings....just evil hate....

Trump has inspired mass shootings so... by your logic, basically the same thing. Keep proving the point though, you’re doing great so far!

4 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Trump has inspired mass shootings so... by your logic, basically the same thing. Keep proving the point though, you’re doing great so far!

Basically the same? So a lot of gun and gang banging violence is basically inspired by rap music and tv and video games? Could have sworn ppl argue that's not the case. 

Prove that in a court of law and we can talk.

Edited by JakePA_Titan