Sign in to follow this  
abenjami

Should I make this trade proposal?

4 hours ago, abenjami said:

If I wanted out of Mixon I think I can do better than Edelman in a non-PPR league. 

Yeah for sure. I didn't mean those two sentences to be related. Fuck Edelman. 

You were wrong.  My win came in week 1.

Yes, FA TE's are that shitty due to the large roster sizes.  Best available are Doyle/Eifert.  The only way Hill helps me at some point is if one of my other RB's gets hurt.  Had to make a deal for a TE, no other good option.

58 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

They had a much better week than I thought they did. 

And you must be talking about Justice Hill. I assumed Tyreek for some reason. Two RBs still seems like a risky move given Mixons status.

I like Dissly a good bit as a current FA option. I think he could become a consistent option for Russell. I'm not that high on Singletary or Hill so Fuller and Hooper seems like a good get back. 

Yeah, I was talking about Justice Hill.  No way I would have traded Tyreek in that deal.

Dissly wasn't/isn't available in FA.

Update.  This team is now 4-2 and the highest scoring team in the league after 6 weeks.  One of the losses was by a measly 4 points.

Oh yeah, and I just got Hunter Henry back...

9 hours ago, Bink said:

The Singletary + Hill trade was highway robbery. 

In hindsight at this point in time, absolutely.

Singletary got hurt.  Hill doesn't get touches.  Hooper became a top 5 TE and Fuller is a great WR3.

Funny enough though, it didn't hurt the guy who made the trade.  He's got Waller and Hockenson at TE and his WR's are Adams, Thomas, Marvin Jones and DK Metcalf.  Hooper and Fuller were totally expendable for him.

Edited by abenjami

@Bink what are your thoughts on this new trade proposal?

Mixon is currently my flex.

I trade away Mixon and Mattison to receive Damien Williams and Miles Sanders.

If it makes any difference, I already have McCoy.

BREAKING NEWS.  THIS TEAM IS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THIS WEEKEND!!!

No PPR.  Pick 3 WR's.

Cooper

Fuller (opponent has Watson)

Tate

Mike Williams

Daily Double.  Pick 3 RB's.

Zeke

Carson

Mixon

Boone

Final Jeopardy.  Pick 1 TE.

Hooper (I have Matt Ryan)

Hunter Henry

5 hours ago, abenjami said:

@Bink get in here

Haha congrats. In hindsight, I was right about everything in this league except my criticism of Terry Mac. 

I think there are no great answers. You can't bench some of these guys. I think Mixon/boone and the te questions are the biggest ones. Mixon has finally been okay, but Boone is in a better offense. Hunter Henry has sucked over the last couple of weeks, but at the same time the Falcons are finally featuring Julio. 

My final advice is fantasy football is a bullshit crapshoot. Go with your gut. 

2 hours ago, Bink said:

Haha congrats. In hindsight, I was right about everything in this league except my criticism of Terry Mac. 

I think there are no great answers. You can't bench some of these guys. I think Mixon/boone and the te questions are the biggest ones. Mixon has finally been okay, but Boone is in a better offense. Hunter Henry has sucked over the last couple of weeks, but at the same time the Falcons are finally featuring Julio. 

My final advice is fantasy football is a bullshit crapshoot. Go with your gut. 

I'm all in on Mixon and Hooper.  Boone and Hunter Henry are watching this one from the bench.

My opponent had 5 guys play today.  Watson, OJ Howard, Perriman, Gay, SF DST.  A whopping combined 43 points from 5 players (including his QB).

Hopefully my team doesn't choke, this should be an easy victory at this point.

On 12/22/2019 at 1:47 AM, abenjami said:

I'm all in on Mixon and Hooper.  Boone and Hunter Henry are watching this one from the bench.

My opponent had 5 guys play today.  Watson, OJ Howard, Perriman, Gay, SF DST.  A whopping combined 43 points from 5 players (including his QB).

Hopefully my team doesn't choke, this should be an easy victory at this point.

???

2 hours ago, Bink said:

???

I went Hooper over Henry and that was the right call. 

I played Boone over Mixon last minute after waking up Sunday morning and hearing Mixon had the stomach flu and might be limited. 

In the end it doesn't matter. My opponent's team choked, scoring only 94 points in a league where you start 10 players.

But my team choked worse. I lost 2 guys early due to injury so I basically played with an 8 man roster.  Then not a single position player scored a TD. Not just my starters, bench included.

Caught a really bad beat at the wrong time.