Official 2019 who should I start/flex thread

NashvilleNinja

David Montgomery vs Packers D/ST

or

Josh Jacobs vs Broncos D/ST

My hunch has Montgomery penciled in as my starter just because I'm thinking the Packers are going to be weaker against the run. Both the Raiders and the Bears are at home for their matchups so I guess that's a wash.

I'd lean Jacobs. Raiders are gonna struggle passing the ball, especially without AB (assuming he doesn't play). They probably need to play a ball control offense to win. 

For my WR3, do I go with Sammy Watkins vs the Jags OR Emmanuel Sanders vs the Raiders? They're both projected to get 7 pts on ESPN.

On 9/5/2019 at 5:39 PM, bizzyeddie said:

Trubisky or Mayfield

Well... hopefully you went Mayfield, but also... hopefully he gets you shit.

On 9/5/2019 at 1:00 PM, Jonboy said:

I'd lean Jacobs. Raiders are gonna struggle passing the ball, especially without AB (assuming he doesn't play). They probably need to play a ball control offense to win. 

For my WR3, do I go with Sammy Watkins vs the Jags OR Emmanuel Sanders vs the Raiders? They're both projected to get 7 pts on ESPN.

I'd go with Sanders based on matchup. I've avoided both Sanders and Watkins in all leagues though so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

On 9/7/2019 at 2:54 AM, NashvilleNinja said:

I'd go with Sanders based on matchup. I've avoided both Sanders and Watkins in all leagues though so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Good thing I didn't listen ?

With Hill out for at least a few weeks, I'm pretty pumped about Watkins being the #1 with Mahomes. My WRs in this league are Michael Thomas, OBJ, and Watkins. Too bad my RBs aren't looking too hot.

43 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Good thing I didn't listen ?

With Hill out for at least a few weeks, I'm pretty pumped about Watkins being the #1 with Mahomes. My WRs in this league are Michael Thomas, OBJ, and Watkins. Too bad my RBs aren't looking too hot.

Yeah, saved yourself there. I got screwed on a number of flexes myself. David Montgomery was a big flaming dud on a couple teams, Sanders was for me too on another team.

Oh well. I think both Sanders and Montgomery will be ok. The Eagles didn't really seem to need Sanders yesterday with DeSean taking the top off the defense. Montgomery just wasn't used enough by the Bears.

Archived