Sign in to follow this  
Bink

Trump with some next level dumbassery: circling Alabama on a map with a sharpie

from a CNN opinion piece:

,... The right/presidential thing to do here is let the whole Alabama thing lie. It's over. There are Americans in real and immediate danger in the Carolinas from tornadoes and flooding, as Trump tweeted this morning. And the people in North Carolina and South Carolina could care less about whether or not Alabama was in the target zone. (Reminder: It wasn't.)

But remember that Trump's Twitter feed is the best window into what he really thinks and feels. And he is choosing to focus on Alabama -- three times on Thursday morning! -- because he is absolutely fixated on being right. Being right takes precedence over literally everything else, including keeping the focus (his, the media's and the country's) on the Americans currently being threatened by a natural disaster.

This is all in keeping with the broader reality of how Trump views the presidency: Devoid of its longtime role as a leader (moral and otherwise) in the country and to the world. The ramifications of that absence are only being felt now. But they will linger well beyond Trump's presidency.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/05/politics/alabama-dorian-donald-trump/index.html

2 hours ago, ctm said:

What is equally stupid is Trump and the white house keeping the story alive.  Shut up about it.  Stop tweeting.  Let it die.

I guess this is an example of how things work in Trump world.

He lies or spins his version of reality and everyone around him spends time spinning that reality, nodding in agreement or repeating what they know is either a lie or BS.

28 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Trump is a petty, narcissistic sociopath. This is not something we just figured out. He has been like this long before he even ran for president. 

The sad sad part is the sheer number of shit kickers out there who back him unconditionally. 

They know it too. Someone (can't remember who) even tried to imply that Obama was a narcissist too in an effort to dismiss the fact that Trump is one. 

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

I guarantee he's got his fingers crossed that Alabama gets hit and hit hard just so he can say he was right. 

I guarantee the left wants the whole eastern part to get hit hard so they can blame it on global warming.

25 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

I guarantee the left wants the whole eastern part to get hit hard so they can blame it on global warming.

I have no idea why you even bother with your same old hackneyed diversionary bullshit.   Your boy goes 7 yr old with a sharpie on a government map in a 3 day grudge -- DERP,.. LEFT WANTS DA GLOBAL WARMINGZZZ,... Because they're LEFT,.... DERP!! 

6 hours ago, MadMax said:

And still, no defense offered regarding the OP.  

MadMax is not surprised.

Hey Maxtard, what is there to defend?   Early projections of the path included Alabama.

7 minutes ago, begooode said:

I have no idea why you even bother with your same old hackneyed diversionary bullshit.   Your boy goes 7 yr old with a sharpie on a government map in a 3 day grudge -- DERP,.. LEFT WANTS DA GLOBAL WARMINGZZZ,... Because they're LEFT,.... DERP!! 

You know those bozos at the CNN townhall yesterday were just itchin to blame everything on climate change.   Along with all their other idiot ideas and proposals.

10 minutes ago, begooode said:

He's not even refuting the stupidity of Trump at this point. Make up some stupid insult and call it a win I guess?? Lol 

8 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Hey Maxtard, what is there to defend?   Early projections of the path included Alabama.

,... Sharpie-gate may have run afoul of the law, which calls for either a fine, no more than 90 days in jail — or both — for “whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service.”

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Little Earl said:

You know those bozos at the CNN townhall yesterday were just itchin to blame everything on climate change.   Along with all their other idiot ideas and proposals.

You know, what I'm trying to divert to,....

4 hours ago, begooode said:

from a CNN opinion piece:

,... The right/presidential thing to do here is let the whole Alabama thing lie. It's over. There are Americans in real and immediate danger in the Carolinas from tornadoes and flooding, as Trump tweeted this morning. And the people in North Carolina and South Carolina could care less about whether or not Alabama was in the target zone. (Reminder: It wasn't.)

But remember that Trump's Twitter feed is the best window into what he really thinks and feels. And he is choosing to focus on Alabama -- three times on Thursday morning! -- because he is absolutely fixated on being right. Being right takes precedence over literally everything else, including keeping the focus (his, the media's and the country's) on the Americans currently being threatened by a natural disaster.

This is all in keeping with the broader reality of how Trump views the presidency: Devoid of its longtime role as a leader (moral and otherwise) in the country and to the world. The ramifications of that absence are only being felt now. But they will linger well beyond Trump's presidency.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/05/politics/alabama-dorian-donald-trump/index.html

Hero of the right and "libertarians".