Sign in to follow this  
SirLanceALot

Titans Place Succop On IR; Sign Cairo Santos

19 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I’m shocked Paul dosent pay some homeless kids chocolate bars to hang out around the stadium and facilities to bring him information.

"Tell me what news have you have for me, my little sparrow. "

This sucks.  Succoup has to have been one of the most reliable kickers these past few seasons for us.  Not the biggest boot but good enough with great accuracy.  Hopefully santos can regain his preinjury form and bail us out a bit.

I was a bit concerned last year after Succop missed three PAT kicks in four weeks.....and then he missed another one last week, which did little to restore faith.

I like Succop, and he's been rock solid for a long time....but I'm probably not using a "return-from-IR" designation on a kicker unless Santos really struggles.

8 minutes ago, nine said:

I was a bit concerned last year after Succop missed three PAT kicks in four weeks.....and then he missed another one last week, which did little to restore faith.

I like Succop, and he's been rock solid for a long time....but I'm probably not using a "return-from-IR" designation on a kicker unless Santos really struggles.

I agree I think he’s on the decline as well. Also you don’t have to designate anyone to return anymore. You’re allowed to activate up to 2 players but no longer have to designate who ahead of time. Rule changed last year I believe.  

6 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Good thing we just signed Succop to that 20 million dollar 5 year deal 

I think we can cut him and save a little cap space next year if we designate him post 6/1.