Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Willie Taggert and how political correctness hurts minorities.

On 9/6/2019 at 11:14 AM, begooode said:

Damn, @Dollop cuts with the sharp edge of the knife.

Why are you not calling him out for being a racist?

Just like Rogue using blatantly sexist language when attacking me. You asshole libtards always show your hand. 

There are black coaches in college football and I did not start any threads on them. The coach of Colorado is black did I bash him? 

You assholes cannot have a refined thought. Did I bash David Shaw or Derek Mason? Where are the charges of racism when I suggested that UT should fire their coach on the spot?

Dollop's comments about my wife are blatantly racist. My wife does not post here. None of you have ever had a conversation with her but a piece of shit attacks her for no other reason than her skin color and nationality. 

Where was the condemnation of Rogue when he is talking about sandy vagina's? He thinks it is an insult for one man to call another man a woman. That's not sexist?

You assholes cannot win. You are fucking with the wrong person. I'll just give it right back to you. I cause you to reveal your own bigotry which is pathetic when your only attack on me is to call me one. 

Edited by Rolltide

5 hours ago, Rolltide said:

There are black coaches in college football and I did not start any threads on them. The coach of Colorado is black did I bash him? 

You assholes cannot have a refined thought. Did I bash David Shaw or Derek Mason? Where are the charges of racism when I suggested that UT should fire their coach on the spot?

Dollop's comments about my wife are blatantly racist. My wife does not post here. None of you have ever had a conversation with her but a piece of shit attacks her for no other reason their her skin color and nationality. 

Where was the condemnation of Rogue when he is talking about sandy vagina's? He thinks it is an insult for one man to call another man a woman. That's not sexist?

You assholes cannot win. You are fucking with the wrong person. I'll just give it right back to you. I cause you to reveal your own bigotry which is pathetic when your only attack on me is to call me one. 

Like your lying hero Trump, you are also a narcissist. Birds of a feather and all.  

6 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Dollop's comments about my wife are blatantly racist. My wife does not post here. None of you have ever had a conversation with her but a piece of shit attacks her for no other reason their her skin color and nationality. 

😳

Let me summarize my position on this thread. 

1. I said that Willie Taggert's resume did not qualify him for a top 10 college football job. That is what FSU is. A person with a losing record as a head coach does not normally get a top 10 job! Would Dan Mullen get the Florida job had his record at Miss St was 55-60? Mullen was a hot property because he over achieved at Miss State. 

2. I did not say that Taggert was not worth hiring. I said I can understand if a school like Arkansas hired him. 

3. I said that a black coach failing at such a high profile job could be hurtful to other black coaching candidates. "Could be hurtful". Is that at an intellectual level level above you people?

Why was Tom Herman hired for the Texas job? Was it his 22-4 record at Houston? 

Why didn't they hire Major Applewhite he also coached at Houston? He is a Texas alum. 

It is because Herman's 22-4 record at Houston impressed them more than Applewhite's 15-11 record? You think?

Kevin Sumlin coached 4 years at Houston with a 35-17 record. What if his record there was 25-27 you think Texas A&M still hire him?

10 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Dollop's comments about my wife are blatantly racist. My wife does not post here. None of you have ever had a conversation with her but a piece of shit attacks her for no other reason than her skin color and nationality. 

Because of the vile shit you usually posts, it's not my job to defend your marital decisions. Take a look at your postings about Obama's wife. You have never had a conversation with Michelle Obama and she doesn't post here. However,  how many posts have you made about Michelle Obama having a cock? 

When you constantly lower the bar on civility, you should expect the same in return.

11 hours ago, Rolltide said:

X

2 hours ago, Btowner said:

Because of the vile shit you usually posts, it's not my job to defend your marital decisions. Take a look at your postings about Obama's wife. You have never had a conversation with Michelle Obama and she doesn't post here. However,  how many posts have you made about Michelle Obama having a cock? 

When you constantly lower the bar on civility, you should expect the same in return.

Right asshole. You libtards are so civil when it comes to Trump. 

What a fucking racist moron. 

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

Right asshole. You libtards are so civil when it comes to Trump. 

What a fucking racist moron. 

What does Trump have to do with your wife, Michelle Obama or your previous post?

8 minutes ago, Btowner said:

What does Trump have to do with your wife, Michelle Obama or your previous post?

You think the Obama's are some protected class of people while you can say anything about Trump and his family or any other poster and their family. 

Your hero dollop called Melania a whore where were you at the time? Giving him a thumbs up? Oh that's right she is white so it is ok. 

Dollop claims(probably lying) that he has a Ghanian American girlfriend. Do you see me calling her a whore or a cunt? He called my wife those things you moron. 

The fucking nerve to call me on civility when every other thread and post you assholes start is hate.