Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Willie Taggert and how political correctness hurts minorities.

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Like those who find, actually look for, any reason to call someone a racist. 

 

He doesn't like black licorice. Racist!

How would a poster take what I wrote to mean that I was advocating not hiring black coaches simply because they were black? Only libtards think that way. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

How would a poster take what I wrote to mean that I was advocating not hiring black coaches simply because they were black? Only libtards think that way. 

 

 

They do only see/hear what they want. 

 

Don't forget though, Oz is a closet liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I did not say to discriminate against anybody. Where did you read that?

 

I said that if Taggert fails it could hurt the job opportunities for other black coaches. 

I didnt say you did. I'm saying it's equally as stupid to let bad hires dissuade you into hiring other people who share similar physical traits, whether that be skin color or facial hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

They do only see/hear what they want. 

 

Don't forget though, Oz is a closet liberal.

Where did I say he was advocating for not hiring black coaches due to being black? Talk about seeing what you want to see.

 

My point is the concern a bad black hire would poison the chances of other black hires is giving oxygen to that sort of thinking, which we shouldn't. If a program wants to run that way then let them. Don't change the world around racism and incompetence like that, let it expose itself and die a painful death.

 

I'm also unconvinced this guy was hired because he was black or it had any significant factor in his hiring. Which sort of makes the whole post redundant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2019 at 8:49 PM, Rolltide said:

 

I'm not pretending to be a mind reader but I do assume that a white person with the same coaching record would not have gotten that job. I could see a school like Arkansas hiring a guy like Taggert but not a top 10 program that wants to compete for the national championship every year. 

 

You mustache analogy is retarded. What country do you live in?

Then You assume a lot. 

 

Im pretty sure it’s a mental disorder when someone imagines things and then proclaims loudly to the world how wrong they are. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

There’s no reason to even respond to him anymore. Titanfan777 destroyed his entire premise very thoroughly and the guy just skipped right over it. All of these people are intentionally trolling simply because they like to keep people at their frequency and vibration. They feed off of it. You can feel it in every single one of their posts. Fuck em. 

they be lonely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2019 at 11:01 PM, Rolltide said:

How would a poster take what I wrote to mean that I was advocating not hiring black coaches simply because they were black? Only libtards think that way. 

 

 

You pretty implicatively said the coach in question was hired because he was black and future coaches will (and you think should, let’s be honest) be judged by that.

 

as isntlifefunny has been saying over and over.  You’ve been ignoring that you didn’t even do your research and your point on this coach was completely refuted in a couple of posts at the start of your shitty thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dollop said:

You pretty implicatively said the coach in question was hired because he was black and future coaches will (and you think should, let’s be honest) be judged by that.

 

as isntlifefunny has been saying over and over.  You’ve been ignoring that you didn’t even do your research and your point on this coach was completely refuted in a couple of posts at the start of your shitty thread. 

Nothing I said was refuted. I said that a black coach who fails miserably in such a high profile job can or could be hurtful to the chances of other minorities coaches getting hired. 

 

What is there to refute? Willie Taggert's career record as a head coach is 52-58. He is failing with FSU even though he has highly regarded recruits. Since 2016 there have been 57 4 and 5 star recruits signed to that team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

There’s no reason to even respond to him anymore. Titanfan777 destroyed his entire premise very thoroughly and the guy just skipped right over it. All of these people are intentionally trolling simply because they like to keep people at their frequency and vibration. They feed off of it. You can feel it in every single one of their posts. Fuck em. 

If he had any self awareness or shame, after the @Titanfan777 beatdown,  he would have just stop posting in this thread. Instead he skipped over it and just continued his BS. This should be a sticky on how a moron who sees race in everything,  constantly jumps to ridiculous conclusions and makes a total ass of himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.