Taywan Taylor has already been meeting with Browns Defensive coaches about Titans offense.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quaking in my boots. 

Vrabel and Jrob are cocky trolls.   Do you really think the man who called a play for Mariota to catch the ball just because Brady did the same wouldn’t know this lol.   Steve Wilk

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Knowing Robinson and Vrabel and Smith, they’ll know what Taylor would be able tell them and they’ll probably counteract it and could even use it against them. 

You gotta think it's this.  Nobody in their right mind would trade a player to the 1st game opponent. 

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Knowing Robinson and Vrabel, they’ll know what Taylor would be able tell them and they’ll probably counteract it and could even use it against them. 

It’s not like it’s a new install, it was his second year in the system so he knows the whole offense. Him dropping passes doesn’t mean he doesn’t know the plays or audibles. Jrob not getting someone in return and trading intel for a worthless 7th round pick was somewhat of a mistake IMO. But I’m sure taylors intel won’t make or break the game, at least I hope not.

15 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Vrabel and Jrob are cocky trolls.

Do you really think the man who called a play for Mariota to catch the ball just because Brady did the same wouldn’t know this lol.

Steve Wilks is getting trolled hard. Whatever Taywan is telling them is going to be hilarious. I really hope it comes up in the post game presser and vrabel gives a jokes answer.

25 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It’s not like it’s a new install, it was his second year in the system so he knows the whole offense. Him dropping passes doesn’t mean he doesn’t know the plays or audibles. Jrob not getting someone in return and trading intel for a worthless 7th round pick was somewhat of a mistake IMO. But I’m sure taylors intel won’t make or break the game, at least I hope not.

Unless you think Robinson an idiot, I’d say the risk of us losing this game due to Taylor’s knowledge of the offense is minimal. It’s not like Robinson and Vrabel and Smith didn’t calculate and consider this. 

Just now, tgo said:

Unless you think Robinson an idiot, I’d say the risk of us losing this game due to Taylor’s knowledge of the offense is minimal. It’s not like Robinson and Vrabel and Smith didn’t calculate and consider this. 

It's a risk that should have been avoided. No amount of sugar coating changes it.