Sign in to follow this  
Bink

Official 2019/2020 Rate My Team Thread

29 minutes ago, Bink said:

Life what are the other teams?

Being 8 teams, similar starters, except my TE is lower and I have more QBs and less WR depth.  I grabbed QBs in the 2nd and 3rd.  Being able to start two QBs, which generally score more points than other positions, I jumped on them earlier. 

Edited by 9 Nines

10 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Being 8 teams, similar starters, except my TE is lower and I have more QBs and less WR depth.  I grabbed QBs in the 2nd and 3rd.  Being able to start two QBs, which generally score more points than other positions, I jumped on them earlier. 

Fair enough. But I feel like others doing that, it should push the talent down in general. If others weren't jumping on QBs, maybe you shouldn't have. 

Like you would be fine with Goff and Big Ben. More than fine. Now they'll be sitting on your bench while you languish at other positions. 

3rd pick. 10 teams. Half-PPR. QBs get .25 for completions and -.25 for incompletions, so accurate QBs score higher. 

QB: Brees

WR: Diggs

WR: Edelman

WR: Kupp

RB: Kamara

RB: Mixon

TE: Henry

FLEX: Damian Williams

K: Fairbairn

DEF: LAC

BN: DeDe Westbrook/Derius Guice/Delanie Walker/Anthony Miller/Donte Moncrief/Kareem Hunt/Kirk Cousins

Feel really happy about this one. My RBs will be a three headed monster, and I still have great options at WR. 

Edited by Bink

12 team keeper league. PPR. 

After years in the doldrums, I finally have been good the past couple of years. I had terrible keepers but now have Elliot and Smith-Schuster. I think I'll regret keeping Hilton over Damien Williams. Also, Hyde is just a flier for the first couple of weeks. I always have one player that I can replace with a new guy or a defense with a favourable matchup depending on the week.

QB: Ryan, Cousins

RB: Zeke, Kerryon Johnson, Fournette, Hyde, Sanders

WR: Smith-Schuster, Hilton, Mike Williams, Josh Gordon, Gallup

TE: Njoku, Graham

DEF: Jaguars

Looking around the league, I think I have a decent shot. Made it to the semi-final last year. Hopefully I can get a break this year

45 minutes ago, Bink said:

3rd pick. 10 teams. Half-PPR. QBs get .25 for completions and -.25 for incompletions, so accurate QBs score higher. 

BN: DeDe Westbrook/Derius Guice/Delanie Walker/Anthony Miller/Donte Moncrief/Kareem Hunt/Kirk Cousins

Feel really happy about this one. My RBs will be a three headed monster, and I still have great options at WR. 

Nice. Not fully sold on Williams but you have great insurance with Guice and Hunt.

7 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

After years in the doldrums, I finally have been good the past couple of years. I had terrible keepers but now have Elliot and Smith-Schuster. I think I'll regret keeping Hilton over Damien Williams. Also, Hyde is just a flier for the first couple of weeks. I always have one player that I can replace with a new guy or a defense with a favourable matchup depending on the week.

Looking around the league, I think I have a decent shot. Made it to the semi-final last year. Hopefully I can get a break this year

You have a great squad. 3 strong RBs in Zeke, Johnson and Fournette. Sanders waiting to be a breakout. WR you have two really quality guys in Williams and JuJu. Hilton could still be good in that offense and Josh Gordon could come alive. You need some breaks, but at the same time I imagine a lot of teams are in worse positions. 

4 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Especially with Zeke getting his deal in time for week 1 you're golden with him and Schuster. Also think Ryan might have the best year of his career so there's that with a grain of salt. Hilton I'm very soft on without Luck there, but he's still a talented guy. The Colts must obviously feel they have a capable guy in Brissett so maybe those numbers with Hilton will be a bit better than they were the first time Jacoby had the reigns.

4 hours ago, Bink said:

I feel like I'm missing something with Mixon. It's not that I have a bad opinion of him... I really don't have an opinion at all. He's just been on my radar. I like the receivers, although Edelman I typically avoid. Idk why... just not a huge fan of him.

I have a feeling Hunter Henry is going to blow the fuck up this year, i.e. 2019's George Kittle. The guy had a ton of hype on him before he tore his ACL. That was a bad blow for him, but his recovery was quick, to the point that he was ready to play later in the season last year. They just held him out to be 100% with him.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

ESPN: 12 team (my only 12 team with them this year), PPR, redraft, 8th pick snake draft:

QB - Roethlisberger, Jimmy G.

RB - Todd Gurley, David Montgomery, Derrius Guice, Miles Sanders, Justice Hill

WR - Tyler Boyd, Calvin Ridley, Corey Davis, Marquez Valdez-Scantling, Terry McLaurin, Mecole Hardman

TE - Travis Kelce

K - Ka'imi Fairbairn

D/ST - Titans

I drafted Gurley with the 8th pick and was going to balance that out with a receiver but there was a huge run on receivers before I got to my 2nd pick. Maybe made a mistake going with Kelce instead of Antonio Brown or Mike Evans, but Kelce scored 294 points in ESPN's format. That was more than Evans scored 290 and only 20-something points fewer than Brown.

It was really just drafting against what the draft was giving me. I'm not thrilled with the top of the receiver depth chart, but I've got a lot of potential with all the receivers I took. If 1 or 2 of them boss I'll probably be ok. I was going to draft Kareem Hunt with a late pick to stash but some other jack ass sniped him a couple picks before mine. Had to make do with Justice Hill.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

No need to rate my teams as I'm 2-0 in both leagues so I already know how I rate 😂

But just wanted you to see a couple teams that will be hoisting the trophy this yeat.

591213406_Screenshot_20190919-005827_ESPNFantasy.thumb.jpg.c15dc88fea3be0bb2f279dd7a9b4bc96.jpg

Also have Cortland Sutton and Darren Waller on the bench. 

Contemplating dropping Sutton for Kirk or Agholor though. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan