Official 2019/2020 Rate My Team Thread

Bink

When posting your thread, please include the following information:

# of teams

ppr status 

scoring irregularities (for example, QB tds are worth 6) 

I'm in a 12 team, half ppr league with regular scoring 

QB: Mahomes

WR: Julio Jones/Jamison Crowder/Keke Coutee/Golden Tate

WR: Michael Thomas

RB: Derrick Henry/Derrius Guice/Jordan Howard/LeSean McCoy

RB: Miles Sanders

TE: Jared Cook/Delanie Walker

Flex: DeDe Westbrook

K: Michael Badgely

Defense: Seatle

I feel pretty good about my team. I need one of Guice and Sanders to hit and Henry to be solid and consistent. I feel like Walker is actually going to be my better TE option, but I really like Cook's upside--this is the best offense he's been in. 

16 teams  PPR.  A friend, who volunteers/mentors at a special education center asked me to run a fantasy football league for 15 of his students.   I made some sheets listing all the top 300 NFL players since he was not sure the students would know who the NFL players are.  I added Super hero icons to the bottom 150 ranked players, then listed them 1-150.   I used ugly monster icons for the new bottom 150, that are really the top.  I made a team, and drafted too, for an even 16 teams.

My team:

QB : Mahomes, Watson, and Rodgers

RB :  Barkely, McCaffrey, Kamara, Elliot, Conner, and Chubb

WR : Hopkins, Adams, Beckham, Thomas, Hill, and Smith-Schuster

TE : Kelce, Kittle and Ertz

K : Crosby (I relaxed on kickers)

D Bears

Edited by 9 Nines

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

16 teams  PPR.  A friend, who volunteers/mentors at a special education center asked me to run a fantasy football league for 15 of his students.   I made some sheets listing all the top 300 NFL players since he was not sure the students would know who the NFL players are.  I added Super hero icons to the bottom 150 ranked players, then listed them 1-150.   I used ugly monster icons for the new bottom 150, that are really the top.  I made a team, and drafted too, for an even 16 teams.

My team:

QB : Mahomes, Watson, and Rodgers

RB :  Barkely, McCaffrey, Kamara, Elliot, Conner, and Chubb

WR : Hopkins, Adams, Beckham, Thomas, Hill, and Smith-Schuster

TE : Kelce, Kittle and Ertz

K : Crosby (I relaxed on kickers)

D Bears

@OILERMAN brand seal of approval. 

One kid started to take Chubb because he thought the name sounded funny.  I stopped him, telling him that Chubb killed children.  Some of them got scared, then the guy changed and took Trevon Wesco (TE Jets) after I told him Wesco was Superman's friend. 

48 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

One kid started to take Chubb because he thought the name sounded funny.  I stopped him, telling him that Chubb killed children.  Some of them got scared, then the guy changed and took Trevon Wesco (TE Jets) after I told him Wesco was Superman's friend. 

8 hours ago, Bink said:

When posting your thread, please include the following information:

# of teams

ppr status 

scoring irregularities (for example, QB tds are worth 6) 

I'm in a 12 team, half ppr league with regular scoring 

QB: Mahomes

WR: Julio Jones/Jamison Crowder/Keke Coutee/Golden Tate

WR: Michael Thomas

RB: Derrick Henry/Derrius Guice/Jordan Howard/LeSean McCoy

RB: Miles Sanders

TE: Jared Cook/Delanie Walker

Flex: DeDe Westbrook

K: Michael Badgely

Defense: Seatle

I feel pretty good about my team. I need one of Guice and Sanders to hit and Henry to be solid and consistent. I feel like Walker is actually going to be my better TE option, but I really like Cook's upside--this is the best offense he's been in. 

Your starting receivers are awesome (back to back picks in a snake draft?). RB is iffy, but has a ton of potential if Guice can perform like his pre-injury hype said he could and Sanders gets a lot of play in the passing game. Not a fan of Howard or McCoy though, even with McCoy being in KC.

Also, fuck Jared Cook. You're still not a WR, asshole.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

Just had the draft for 8 team PPR league, 2 keepers.

Scoring is:

QB scoring is 4 touchdowns, but there are various performance bonuses for all positions. (K) by the player is who I kept going into the draft:

QB - Roethlisberger, Mariota

RB - Saquon Barkley (K), Alvin Kamara (K), Josh Jacobs, Derrius Guice, David Montgomery, Kareem Hunt (stashed on IR immediately after draft)

WR - Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, Calvin Ridley, Corey Davis, Mecole Hardman (picked up off waivers after Hunt stash)

TE - Travis Kelce

K - Harrison Butker

D/ST - Bears

I'm smarting from the players I had to let go pre-draft. I had Tyreek Hill, Juju-Smith Schuster, James Conner, and Le'Veon Bell (stashed him on IR) on last season's roster. Idk if I made the right choice to let go of Hill instead of Kamara, but they both scored around the same # of points last year.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

13 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Just had the draft for 8 team PPR league, 2 keepers.

Scoring is:

QB scoring is 4 touchdowns, but there are various performance bonuses for all positions. (K) by the player is who I kept going into the draft:

QB - Roethlisberger, Mariota

RB - Saquon Barkley (K), Alvin Kamara (K), Josh Jacobs, Derrius Guice, David Montgomery, Kareem Hunt (stashed on IR immediately after draft)

WR - Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, Calvin Ridley, Corey Davis, Mecole Hardman (picked up off waivers after Hunt stash)

TE - Travis Kelce

K - Harrison Butker

D/ST - Bears

I'm smarting from the players I had to let go pre-draft. I had Tyreek Hill, Juju-Smith Schuster, James Conner, and Le'Veon Bell (stashed him on IR) on last season's roster. Idk if I made the right choice to let go of Hill instead of Kamara, but they both scored around the same # of points last year.

RB is the most important, and you have two of the best. You kept the right players. Kamara and Barkley. Hard to predict 8 team leagues. I feel QB--you are one injury away from losing the league--is where you need to upgrade. 

4 minutes ago, Bink said:

RB is the most important, and you have two of the best. You kept the right players. Kamara and Barkley. Hard to predict 8 team leagues. I feel QB--you are one injury away from losing the league--is where you need to upgrade. 

Sheeeat... I'm one injury at QB away from winning the Super B... I mean, the league championship.

@Bink

I spazzed at the end of the draft. QB wasn't really a focus so I had to draft guys late. I had the last pick in the draft and just drafted MM out of habit. I didn't notice Russell Wilson was still available. But I've got top waiver priority since I drafted last in the first round so I've got first dibs on him tomorrow.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

@Bink

I spazzed at the end of the draft. QB wasn't really a focus so I had to draft guys late. I had the last pick in the draft and just drafted MM out of habit. I didn't notice Russell Wilson was still available. But I've got top waiver priority since I drafted last in the first round so I've got first dibs on him tomorrow.

Nice.

My first official two QB league (one is flex, so I guess not technically two QB league.)  8 teams, QB, RB-2, WR-3, Flex-3, TE-1, K, D

QB : Mayfield, Watson, Goff and Roethlisberger

RB : Kamara, Carson, Lindsay, Duke Johnson, L Murray and R Penny

WR : Diggs, Lockett, Gollasay, C Davis, and M Jones

TE : Njoku

K : Crosby

D : Browns

19 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

My first official two QB league (one is flex, so I guess not technically two QB league.)  8 teams, QB, RB-2, WR-3, Flex-3, TE-1, K, D

Impossible to judge this league. With 8 teams I literally don't see how you came up with a team this weak. 

25 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Life what are the other teams?