NashvilleNinja

Texans poised to acquire Tunsil and Stills from the Dolphins

9 minutes ago, Tex in a Can said:

Don't know if this was mentioned, but the Texans did not participate in the Trent Brown free agency because he was too expensive. Tunsil will now command top dollar next year. The difference is they could have had Brown for the same price, *** minus the draft picks ***. If they wanted a high priced LT they could have had him this off season.

Yeah, even Tunsil over Trent Williams was stupid.  The  Redskins would haven't taken that trade too.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Looks like the Dolphins aren't finished dismantling their roster.

Wow.   When that report came out about players wanting to be traded, Minkah Fitpatrick was the first guy I thought of.

I didn’t follow his rookie season...and I’m sure as hell not trading away a first round pick in a draft where I might be drafting a QB.  

But if Fitzpatrick played the entire 2018 season the way he played in last year’s season opener...I’d probably offer them Adoree and a 2.

Edit:  PFF ranked Fitzpatrick as the 7th best corner in the league last year; apparently he held opposing QB's to a 69.0 passer rating  on plays where he was targeted.   He also split time evenly between the outside and slot corner positions....which speaks to his versatility.   Considering the team's emphasis on multiplicity and versatility, Fitzpatrick is probably an even better fit than Adoree in Pees' defense.

If I'm JRob, I'm already on the phone with the Dolphins.  

Dolphins' QB position is also a bit of a mess.    I wonder if they'd be interested in Ryan Tannehill?    

😂