Little Earl

There Is No Gay Gene

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Yup.  This is one of the biggest turnoffs about the conservative movement to me (besides the crazies).  We can never claim to live in a free society as long as we attempt to dictate how private citizens behave in the bedroom.  

Well then I guess you demand the freedom to have sex with young kids in your bedroom.    For how can a free society dictate a private citizen to not do so in their own bedroom?   Or multiple wives, or animals.   

Since when has their even been a society that was totally free?    Your argument is lame.

2 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Well then I guess you demand the freedom to have sex with young kids in your bedroom.    For how can a free society dictate a private citizen to not do so in their own bedroom?   Or multiple wives, or animals.   

Consenting adults is always implied.  Freedom doesn't mean self-indulgent to the point of harming others. Your counterargument is lame

8 hours ago, Rogue said:

I don't really understand why the issue exists.  We're supposed to be free, right?  To make our own choices?  Yet there is resistance to it either for religious purposes or mostly because some can't get past the icky factor.  

What difference does it make for you? 

It's the contradiction of the right.  They're for freedom, but wish to control how people wish to pursue their life if its different than their standards.

I wrote about this before.   The homosexual lifestyle is destructive.  That is a fact.   It is flirting with disaster to even try it out.   Yet more and more young people are doing just that.   Many will not go full blown gay, but that is not the point.  They should not be experimenting at all.  

I don't believe there should be a law against it.  But we should not be telling our kids it is ok and just a perfectly acceptable alternative lifestyle.   

3 minutes ago, begooode said:

Consenting adults is always implied.  Freedom doesn't mean self-indulgent to the point of harming others. Your counterargument is lame

Who are you to say having sex with kids is harming them?  Many societies are open to it.   You are lame.

Note, I personally believe it is very harming to kids.

Edited by Little Earl

Just now, Little Earl said:

Who are you to say having sex with kids is harming them?  Many societies are open to it.   You are lame.

Kids are prevented from entering into contracts to prevent exploitation. Many societies are open to child labor, doesn't make it right.

How a society takes care of it's young and old is a measure of its greatness.  Defending your point by racing to the bottom is pathetic.

21 minutes ago, begooode said:

Kids are prevented from entering into contracts to prevent exploitation. Many societies are open to child labor, doesn't make it right.

How a society takes care of it's young and old is a measure of its greatness.  Defending your point by racing to the bottom is pathetic.

Then you obviously think our society sucks to high heaven since we devalue it's young life so little that we butcher babies at will.

Answer this question.   Is it be better for society to discourage people from engaging in destructive lifestyles, or promoting it?

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

Then you obviously think our society sucks to high heaven since we devalue it's young life so little that we butcher babies at will.

Answer this question.   Is it be better for society to discourage people from engaging in destructive lifestyles, or promoting it?

JFC you are pathetic.  You can't make a valid argument at all so you go to the abortion well or the tired false destructive lifestyle nonsense. 

47 minutes ago, WG53 said:

JFC you are pathetic.  You can't make a valid argument at all so you go to the abortion well or the tired false destructive lifestyle nonsense. 

Why don't you just go away you stupid moron.  People are tired of reading your false claims.

Better yet, why don't you go into the homo community and screw a bunch of them.  Then come back and tell us how non destructive it was.

Edited by Little Earl

Why don't you just go away you stupid moron.  People are tired of reading your false claims.

Better yet, why don't you go into the homo community and screw a bunch of them.  Then come back and tell us how non destructive it was.

False claims? Stop confusing yourself with others.

And lol at your homophobic bullshit.

5 hours ago, Little Earl said:

I wrote about this before.   The homosexual lifestyle is destructive.  That is a fact.   It is flirting with disaster to even try it out.   Yet more and more young people are doing just that.   Many will not go full blown gay, but that is not the point.  They should not be experimenting at all.  

I don't believe there should be a law against it.  But we should not be telling our kids it is ok and just a perfectly acceptable alternative lifestyle.   

This is exactly how I feel about religion.

It's destructive to society. Causes people to justify atrocities, human rights violations and wars.

Also, destructive to the self in that it makes people eat at Chik-fil-a.

31 minutes ago, T-RAC said:

This is exactly how I feel about religion.

It's destructive to society. Causes people to justify atrocities, human rights violations and wars.

Also, destructive to the self in that it makes people eat at Chik-fil-a.

Doesn't take much to justify atrocities.  Just look at the track record of atheist communist countries in the 20th century as proof of that.

Well if eating at Chik-fil-a keeps you from McDonalds, isn't that a good thing?  

Well if eating at Chik-fil-a keeps you from McDonalds, isn't that a good thing?  

I don’t eat at either but nutrition-wise they are about the same and arguably Chik-Fil-a is worse. 

A Chik-Fil-A sandwich has 1400mg of sodium and, because it’s fried, a lot of trans fats. Lots of people in a hurry to meet their maker I guess.

Begoode talks about how a society treats its young is a measure of greatness. 

Earl brings up abortion which is a specific action in how some of our young are treated. 

WG calls it pathetic and says it's not a valid argument. 

Lmao. 

Due to Ayssa Milanos vagina and decision making, two babies have died. Her vagina has two bodies on it. My .45 has none. However, ppl like Milano think guns, not ppl and their decision making, is the problem. 

Milano thinks the best decisions she made in her life was killing two babies she created. The sadistic state of mind someone has to have to believe that. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Begoode talks about how a society treats its young is a measure of greatness. 

Earl brings up abortion which is a specific action in how some of our young are treated. 

WG calls it pathetic and says it's not a valid argument. 

Lmao. 

Due to Ayssa Milanos vagina and decision making, two babies have died. Her vagina has two bodies on it. My .45 has none. However, ppl like Milano think guns, not ppl and their decision making, is the problem. 

Milano thinks the best decisions she made in her life was killing two babies she created. The sadistic state of mind someone has to have to believe that. 

False equivalency.