SirLanceALot

Titans Cuts To Make It To 53

18 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

Would be retarded to trade Taylor to our week 1 opponent.

Yeah because in the 3 years he was here he acclimated so quickly - I’d definitely be worried about the 6 days he’d have in Cleveland. 

14 minutes ago, Nash said:

Actually since he did not play last night, it may make some sense.. he was 3rd string the game before.. anxious to see what he brings..

I think the keep Hollister. He's had some very good games. Sure handed and runs good routes.

Doubt they keep Hollister. Didn’t seem to make a ST impact. What you’re looking for in your 5th -6th guy is ST ability and a trait that makes you stand out like speed etc. Raymond has the ST trait and could match Taylor’s speed. I would say between Hollister and Raymond it makes more logical sense to keep Raymond  

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Hewitt is the closest thing to a surprise so far.  

When JRob, who was trying his best to give nothing away,  was glowing in his praise of Fluellen's versatility last night, that was kind of a tell that he was going to be the lead blocker in those situations.  Hope Roberson and possibly Barnes make it through to the PS.

5 minutes ago, tgo said:

Taywan has no idea about the playbook. 

Why because he gets a bad rap for some drops? He's the closest thing we have to a deep threat.

7 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

Why because he gets a bad rap for some drops? He's the closest thing we have to a deep threat.

Because he’s so often not in the right spot. 

10 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

I’m pretty sure the playbook says not to drop the ball...