Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NashvilleNinja

Let us have a moment of silence for this man's fallen brothers

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Haha yeah, for everyone except for Mr NoNutz

‘The sacrifice for his team, but also the sacrifice of future generations’. I almost spit up my drink lol. I’ve watched four times and I’m still rolling. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

‘The sacrifice for his team, but also the sacrifice of future generations’. I almost spit up my drink lol. I’ve watched four times and I’m still rolling. 

He flowed so matter of factly with his play by play color commentary of a guy's nut crushery. "Obviously going all out for his team, saving the ball right here, but losing two on the play, putting his balls on the line."

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

He flowed so matter of factly with his play by play color commentary of a guy's nut crushery. "Obviously going all out for his team, saving the ball right here, but losing two on the play, putting his balls on the line."

That was the best part. He was so damn matter of fact about it all. 

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

And yes, this IS footballs related.

LOL!  Reminds me of the time I hit two balls in a sand trap, stepped on a rake.  That smarts. :45_persevere:

20 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Youre just trying to get me to show you my sack, Im not falling for that trap again

That was @woolfolksunclesuncle you're thinking of. If I really wanted to see your sack I could. That perv takes hi-res video of every perverted act he's ever committed, either solo or with 1 or more... entities.