RB Bench Stashes

Jamalisms

29 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Rank these in order of which you prefer to stay in a PPR league:

Kalen Ballage
Peyton Barber
Alex Pattinson
Ty Montgomery

If you're going off their potential in the passing game then Montgomery seems like he'd be the best bet being he seems like the most accomplished there. But if you like potential upside then maybe you go with Mattison. I have bias in that hope Cook performs well enough to keep Mattison on the bench, but if Cook plays like he did last year Mattison could be valuable to have.

If I had Cook on that team I'd probably go with Mattison just because it'd be nice to have that handcuff. Also, if my stable of RB were older it'd be nice to have some youth mixed in. But if I already had two or three younger backs (1 to 3 years exp) I wouldn't worry about Mattison and just go with Montgomery.

Barber is the best if you need someone to play. He’s probably going to get 250+ touches this year. 

Mattison is the best handcuff because Cook has a history of getting hurt. 

Ty and Ballage aren’t that good of players so I’d pass on stashing them. 

I'd say it depends on your starters.  I think Ballage takes that job in Miami, so if you need a guy to actually start, then I'd put him at #1.

If whoever you stash is staying on the bench regardless, then I'd say Mattison is #1 followed by Ballage, Barber and Montgomery.

Archived