Sign in to follow this  
TitanTez

State Of The Titans.

Either MV is hiding his game plan or The Team is a Train wreck.

From camp to preseason, I have seen nothing but dysfunction and inconsistent play.

I understand it's preseason and all  BUT at some point you have to show your trump cards, show some kind of sign that we have a well oiled machine, that can be put  on display.This is one of the worst camp and preseason performances that I can remember.In all honesty, the team looks poorly coached.

I don't believe we have the Horses up front to be a threat and the division is there for the taking.

I'm truly baffled by the promotion of Arthur to OC, this is either going to make or break the team this year.

As for Marcus, I  agree with @OILERMAN, Amy is the reason he is still an option.

Feel free to give your state of the Titans opinions.

Of course he's withholding things. See: Pats.

Doesn't matter.

Good coaching doesn't show up during preseason. That's the regular season you're looking for. 

We do, but it will take 4-6 games to get there. 

Arthur is a football guy who deserved it. 

Marcus will find a new team or win a Superbowl with this one. 

Texans are looking for fans just like you. 

2 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

If you think Amy is going to stand in the way of the football people making football decisions, well, see Mike Mularkey. 

You gotta put that in perspective though,team loved mularkey and Mariota actually wasn’t playing like complete dogshit at the time .She was a new owner and trying find a GM etc so I give her the Benefit of the doubt.I would hope she’s much more seasoned,guess will find out this year when sum big decisions have to be made.

Well Tez, I thought I was in for a good read as you are one of the most intelligent board members. After reading it though I’m not so sure.

It appears you have went full Jrob and pissed your pants writing that. It’s like you took every right opinion, pissed on it and came out with the wrong, piss stained opinion on everything.

Edited by TheBukafax

36 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Well Tez, I thought I was in for a good read as you are one of the most intelligent board members. After reading it though I’m not so sure.

It appears you have went full Jrob and pissed your pants writing that. It’s like you took every right opinion, pissed on it and came out with the wrong, piss stained opinion on everything.

Care to share exactly what you have seen that leads you to believe otherwise?

22 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

Care to share exactly what you have seen that leads you to believe otherwise?

I’ve seen 3 seasons of 9-7 football. I’ve seen additions to the pass rush which was the weakest unit. Additions to the receiving corps which was the second weakest unit. Currently there are no major injuries yet. Last year the biggest weapon on the O was hurt. Mariota was also hurt the whole season.

Preseason is just teams throwing random shit out to test it. They aren’t trying to be good. Wait and see week 1. The team will look infinitely better.

Just now, big2033 said:

I saw that @TitanTez created a thread ... I had to click.

I'm disappointed that nothing of Vince Young being a "winner" was mentioned.

What was it you said?  Veeee Whyyyyy....He's a winnaaahhhh?