NashvilleNinja

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I call bullshit on that one.

Well you're just a weird ass little man, aintcha?   If it didn't make any sense it wouldn't taste so fucking good. I can't imagine how grapefruit would make anyone's coffee taste like anythi

Yeah. Those places are completely vacant everywhere I see them. I assumed they were subsidized or something.  Or do you think they are like mushrooms that just pop up after a rain?

5 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Chicken sandwiches are boring

I can't understand the mentality of a statement like this. Wtf does "boring" or "entertaining" have to do with food? If the shit tastes good who cares?

Whether it's Popeyes, Chick-Fil-A, or whoever... if it tastes good, it tastes good. And both those places make great fucking chicken sandwiches. It's just that only one of them actually have them right now...

15 hours ago, Number9 said:

Busted!!  I got a shot of you at KFC.   Your sandwich was so big, I couldn't get your face in the pic.

11122234322.jpg

These "foodies" take some of this shit too damn far. I don't care if you're someone who likes fast food or hates it, that shit looks nasty AF. And I don't even really dislike Cheetos. And with the mayo... BLEH! FUCK mayonnaise. The only thing that stuff is useful for is tuna, and even then it needs to be light. But I'll use a mashed up avocado and maybe a little cream cheese in place of the mayo.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always amazed when I drive past a fast food spot and see long lines, aside from the food being terrible it's no longer the $2.99 meal it was when I was a kid.  For $7, you get way more value from Chipotle.  

That said, 2 or 3 times a year, I sneak out to taco Bell and order $10-$15 worth of food and crush it in the car.  I used to eat there 3/4 times a week in high school....can't image that now

17 hours ago, VaTitan said:

I'm always amazed when I drive past a fast food spot and see long lines, aside from the food being terrible it's no longer the $2.99 meal it was when I was a kid.  For $7, you get way more value from Chipotle.  

That said, 2 or 3 times a year, I sneak out to taco Bell and order $10-$15 worth of food and crush it in the car.  I used to eat there 3/4 times a week in high school....can't image that now

Not to mention their menu back then had much more variety. Now it has all the same boring shit. All the good stuff has been off their menu for years.

• 1 month later...

Maybe this heathen company should consider closing on Sundays so they can take their ass to see Jesus.

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/11/11/popeyes-employee-makes-chicken-sandwiches-over-trash-can/

Say what you want about Chick-Fil-A... at least they don't have to make their food on a trash bin and nobody ever got stabbed and killed over their food.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

So tried Whataburger for the first time today. Not impressed. At least in comparison to all the hype I've heard over the years in regard to it.  Tasted exactly like a double cheeseburger from Sonic.

On 3/14/2022 at 4:21 PM, WG53 said:

So tried Whataburger for the first time today. Not impressed. At least in comparison to all the hype I've heard over the years in regard to it.  Tasted exactly like a double cheeseburger from Sonic.

*yawn* 

Wake me when In n Out comes to town.