Kudos to Kern

freakingeek

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was little to find positive about last nights game but Kern was one thing. Those were three monster punts. The first was 70 yards and the second was 81 yards that got called back due to penalty.

They need to test him.    In all honesty, they probably had him piss in a cup today or will tomorrow. 

Somewhere Fisher was having a moment.

23 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

He is great. Second to Michael Dickson. Not always great just to kick it deep though. They had a nice return on the redo.

I'd be happy if he could consistently hit 55-60 and put everyone of them OB. 

He has the best "coffin corner" kicks in the league. He regularly kicks them out of bounds inside the 10 yard line.

23 hours ago, japan said:

They need to test him. 

In all honesty, they probably had him piss in a cup today or will tomorrow. 

I wondered about that but hopefully it was just all leg.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Great. Not talking about situational coffin corners. I'm talking anytime, anywhere on the field. Even backed up in our EZ when a coffin corner isn't possible, even for him. I'll take a 50 yard punt OB over a 60 yard punt with a chance to be returned 10 out of 10 times. 

Do you find a need to bitch about everything? I’m sure Kern thought the same thing as you about that punt. The difference is we are talking about his overall work, where he’s been a top 3 punter for 8 years. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Do you find a need to bitch about everything? I’m sure Kern thought the same thing as you about that punt. The difference is we are talking about his overall work, where he’s been a top 3 punter for 8 years. 

Dude I blocked jake years ago. He’s literally a dumbed down troll version of Oilerman. Oman comments on everything so he’s not really ever offering any unique perspective.

2 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Dude I blocked jake years ago. He’s literally a dumbed down troll version of Oilerman. Oman comments on everything so he’s not really ever offering any unique perspective.

This couldn’t be further from the truth. The two are nothing alike whatsoever. 

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Denver

Easily a top 5 FA in Titans history. He’s been an absolute stud every year. He’s won us quite a few games over those 8 years, likely more than any punter in the league when looking at our record versus offensive output. 

23 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Easily a top 5 FA in Titans history. He’s been an absolute stud every year. He’s won us quite a few games over those 8 years, likely more than any punter in the league when looking at our record versus offensive output. 

Not even a free agent. Denver waived him because he was outkicking their gunners.