Sign in to follow this  
freakingeek

Kudos to Kern

39 minutes ago, japan said:

They need to test him. 

In all honesty, they probably had him piss in a cup today or will tomorrow. 

They “randomly” tested him after he boomed one 74 yards in the regular season in 2017. 

23 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

He is great. Second to Michael Dickson. Not always great just to kick it deep though. They had a nice return on the redo.

I'd be happy if he could consistently hit 55-60 and put everyone of them OB. 

He has the best "coffin corner" kicks in the league. He regularly kicks them out of bounds inside the 10 yard line.

23 hours ago, japan said:

They need to test him. 

In all honesty, they probably had him piss in a cup today or will tomorrow. 

I wondered about that but hopefully it was just all leg.

2 hours ago, freakingeek said:

He has the best "coffin corner" kicks in the league. He regularly kicks them out of bounds inside the 10 yard line.

Great. Not talking about situational coffin corners. I'm talking anytime, anywhere on the field. Even backed up in our EZ when a coffin corner isn't possible, even for him. I'll take a 50 yard punt OB over a 60 yard punt with a chance to be returned 10 out of 10 times. 

On 8/26/2019 at 7:12 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

They “randomly” tested him after he boomed one 74 yards in the regular season in 2017. 

Well he is arguably our best player that can pass a drug test...

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Great. Not talking about situational coffin corners. I'm talking anytime, anywhere on the field. Even backed up in our EZ when a coffin corner isn't possible, even for him. I'll take a 50 yard punt OB over a 60 yard punt with a chance to be returned 10 out of 10 times. 

Do you find a need to bitch about everything? I’m sure Kern thought the same thing as you about that punt. The difference is we are talking about his overall work, where he’s been a top 3 punter for 8 years. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Do you find a need to bitch about everything? I’m sure Kern thought the same thing as you about that punt. The difference is we are talking about his overall work, where he’s been a top 3 punter for 8 years. 

Dude I blocked jake years ago. He’s literally a dumbed down troll version of Oilerman. Oman comments on everything so he’s not really ever offering any unique perspective.

2 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Dude I blocked jake years ago. He’s literally a dumbed down troll version of Oilerman. Oman comments on everything so he’s not really ever offering any unique perspective.

This couldn’t be further from the truth. The two are nothing alike whatsoever. 

19 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lmao. It's not bitching but look who's bitching about someone they think is bitching.

And no, the OP was not about his overall body of work. Geek was very specific about his punts in the Steelers gm. I'm sure Kern was simply showing off his leg due to it being PS, but Im not saying anything anyone who knows football wouldn't agree with. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan