Jump to content

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, japan said:

They need to test him. 

 

In all honesty, they probably had him piss in a cup today or will tomorrow. 

They “randomly” tested him after he boomed one 74 yards in the regular season in 2017. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

He is great. Second to Michael Dickson. Not always great just to kick it deep though. They had a nice return on the redo.

 

I'd be happy if he could consistently hit 55-60 and put everyone of them OB. 

He has the best "coffin corner" kicks in the league. He regularly kicks them out of bounds inside the 10 yard line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, japan said:

They need to test him. 

 

In all honesty, they probably had him piss in a cup today or will tomorrow. 

I wondered about that but hopefully it was just all leg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2019 at 7:12 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

They “randomly” tested him after he boomed one 74 yards in the regular season in 2017. 

Well he is arguably our best player that can pass a drug test...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Great. Not talking about situational coffin corners. I'm talking anytime, anywhere on the field. Even backed up in our EZ when a coffin corner isn't possible, even for him. I'll take a 50 yard punt OB over a 60 yard punt with a chance to be returned 10 out of 10 times. 

Do you find a need to bitch about everything? I’m sure Kern thought the same thing as you about that punt. The difference is we are talking about his overall work, where he’s been a top 3 punter for 8 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Do you find a need to bitch about everything? I’m sure Kern thought the same thing as you about that punt. The difference is we are talking about his overall work, where he’s been a top 3 punter for 8 years. 

Dude I blocked jake years ago. He’s literally a dumbed down troll version of Oilerman. Oman comments on everything so he’s not really ever offering any unique perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Dude I blocked jake years ago. He’s literally a dumbed down troll version of Oilerman. Oman comments on everything so he’s not really ever offering any unique perspective.

This couldn’t be further from the truth. The two are nothing alike whatsoever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Denver

Easily a top 5 FA in Titans history. He’s been an absolute stud every year. He’s won us quite a few games over those 8 years, likely more than any punter in the league when looking at our record versus offensive output. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Easily a top 5 FA in Titans history. He’s been an absolute stud every year. He’s won us quite a few games over those 8 years, likely more than any punter in the league when looking at our record versus offensive output. 

Not even a free agent. Denver waived him because he was outkicking their gunners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...