Andrew Luck retiring from the NFL

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ManningEnvy Bring your sorry ass in here!!!

You know that bit of pride some folks have about “never beating” a team unless they’re absent their best player?     Dont lie, none of y’all are feeling that.  Titans fans getting drunk toni

Posted Images

Luck really seems content and happy with it. I wouldn't have picked him as a guy who didn't really have his heart in it. I get the injuries take their toll but he seems very relieved and like a huge weight is off his shoulders now. This isn't a typical 'having to retire due to injuries and being heart broken about it' retirement press conference.

Even if he hadn't retired, sounds like the ankle was nowhere close. Didn't sound like he had any idea how long it would be to rehab and there is still a lot he has to figure out about what's wrong with it.

Just now, Jonboy said:

Even if he hadn't retired, sounds like the ankle was nowhere close. Didn't sound like he had any idea how long it would be to rehab and there is still a lot he has to figure out about what's wrong with it.

It was telling that Brissett didn't play today.  When I saw that I kind of knew that it would be a while because Reich said a lot of starters wouldn't play.