Bill Maher does his OILERMAN impersonation

Denali

I understand the resentment and the candor, but I think it’s poor form and will be harshly characterized by the right, in their never ending need to be pissed off at somebody/anything. Additionally, what Koch has built in terms of government and electorate influence is already well entrenched, and the next level of managers maybe worse.

Here’s an in depth podcast on just how extensive and successful Koch industries lobbying efforts have been in reshaping our politics, esp on protecting our current policies on energy. It’s a great listen. Candidates who talk about reforming corporate control of our government need look no further

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/13/750816830/the-secret-history-of-koch-industries

29 minutes ago, begooode said:

I understand the resentment and the candor, but I think it’s poor form and will be harshly characterized by the right, in their never ending need to be pissed off at somebody/anything.

Sure, and then you can quote their brethren on people like Soros or RBG...

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Sure, and then you can quote their brethren on people like Soros or RBG...

Yeah they can definitely hop of their high horse. When Hillary Clinton dies they’ll throw a week long circle jerk celebration. 

I can imagine the jokes now. “For Hilary’s final act she put a hint out on herself LOLZER HIGH FIVE!”

Archived