reo

Trump ‘Orders’ U.S. Companies to Make Products Here

Recommended Posts

WTF is you libtard problem people.  It was a tweet by Trump, not an executive order.  It doesn't mean Trump is against all manufacturing outside the US.  It doesn't mean he is a hypocrite because he might have had products made outside the US.  It really doesn't mean anything except to encourage companies to try and make more products in the US while we go through this trade scenario.  

 

Then if that isn't bad enough stupidity out of the blue comes some dumb ass defense of Obama's you didn't build that comment.  If I even mention Obama or Hillary I get the whatabout infantile back lash.  Not to mention this is coming from libtards that still spout the out of context comments Trump made at Charlettsville.

 

By the way I understood what Obama was trying to say.  But I also understand that Obama HAS NEVER BUILT ANYTHING and is clueless about anything having to do with being a business owner.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Since when is a tweet an order?  

Did he or did he not say “order”?

 

I didn’t see where he suggested they move...

Edited by Starkiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wished I was an artist so that I could draw up a horse carriage tied to a pile of horseshit with a MAGA hat with Trump supporters in wagon saying, "Well, this isn't what I had in mind".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Soxcat said:

WTF is you libtard problem people.  It was a tweet by Trump, not an executive order.  It doesn't mean Trump is against all manufacturing outside the US.  It doesn't mean he is a hypocrite because he might have had products made outside the US.  It really doesn't mean anything except to encourage companies to try and make more products in the US while we go through this trade scenario.  

 

Then if that isn't bad enough stupidity out of the blue comes some dumb ass defense of Obama's you didn't build that comment.  If I even mention Obama or Hillary I get the whatabout infantile back lash.  Not to mention this is coming from libtards that still spout the out of context comments Trump made at Charlettsville.

 

By the way I understood what Obama was trying to say.  But I also understand that Obama HAS NEVER BUILT ANYTHING and is clueless about anything having to do with being a business owner.  

 

 

 

Just say "I don't care what he says, I'm just here for the judges and I hated Hillary." 

Edited by NFLStudent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ctm said:

The International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), Title II of Pub.L. 95–223, 91 Stat. 1626, enacted October 28, 1977, is a United States federal law authorizing the president to regulate international commerce after declaring a national emergency in response to any unusual and extraordinary threat to the United States which has its source in whole or substantial part outside the United States.[1]

 

In the United States Code, the IEEPA is Title 50, §§1701–1707.[3] The IEEPA authorizes the president to declare the existence of an "unusual and extraordinary threat... to the national security, foreign policy, or economy of the United States" that originates "in whole or substantial part outside the United States."[4] It further authorizes the president, after such a declaration, to block transactions and freeze assets to deal with the threat.[5] In the event of an actual attack on the United States, the president can also confiscate property connected with a country, group, or person that aided in the attack.[6]

 

On May 30 2019, the White House announced that President Donald Trump would use IEEPA powers to introduce tariffs on Mexican exports in response to the national security threat of illegal immigration from Mexico into the United States.[17]

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Emergency_Economic_Powers_Act

 

This appears where Trump is headed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/24/world/europe/trump-g7-summit.html

 

President Trump asserted on Saturday that he has the authority to make good on his threat to force all American businesses to leave China, citing a national security law that has been used mainly to target terrorists, drug traffickers and pariah states like Iran, Syria and North Korea.

 

As he arrived in France for the annual meeting of the Group of 7 powers, Mr. Trump posted a message on Twitter citing the International Emergency Economic Powers Act of 1977, a law originally meant to enable a president to isolate criminal regimes not sever economic ties with a major trading partner over a tariff dispute.

 

“For all of the Fake News Reporters that don’t have a clue as to what the law is relative to Presidential powers, China, etc., try looking at the Emergency Economic Powers Act of 1977,” Mr. Trump wrote. “Case closed!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NFLStudent said:

Just say "I don't care what he says, I'm just hear for the judges and I hated Hillary." 

If just one of these guys pop off about “bad defense” or ragging on a tweet from a player in a football thread, it’s going to take every bit of restraint I have to not drop a butTrump bomb on somebody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dollop said:

Silly libtards, don’t you know the president is a dipshit and you are aren’t supposed to take what he says seriously......wait.

 

More evidence below, another promised baseless tax cut .  Oh my, is this on top off the 10% tax cut announced before the midterms? Trump is desperate and wildly shooting from the hip like an unaccountable foolish king. Repubs, please take his phone and arrange an intervention. 

 

President Trump said Saturday that he would approve a "major middle income tax cut" if Republicans keep the Senate and presidency and take back the House in next year's elections.

 

"If Republicans take back the House, and keep the Senate and Presidency, one of our first acts will be to approve a major middle income Tax Cut!" Trump tweeted Saturday morning. "Democrats only want to raise your taxes!"  Trump did not elaborate on any details for his proposed tax cut. The Hill has reached out to the White House for comment.

 

White House adviser Larry Kudlow said Thursday that the administration was looking at a "tax cuts 2.0" package to create long-term economic improvement but added that it wasn't looking at near-term cuts. 

 

"The idea of some short-term payroll tax cut fix — it doesn't work. It never works. It has no lasting impact," he said.

 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458676-trump-says-gop-will-approve-major-middle-income-tax-cut-if

Edited by begooode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, begooode said:

If just one of these guys pop off about “bad defense” or ragging on a tweet from a player in a football thread, it’s going to take every bit of restraint I have to not drop a butTrump bomb on somebody.

I'm going to do it 100%. Only a matter of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/24/world/europe/trump-g7-summit.html

 

President Trump asserted on Saturday that he has the authority to make good on his threat to force all American businesses to leave China, citing a national security law that has been used mainly to target terrorists, drug traffickers and pariah states like Iran, Syria and North Korea.

 

As he arrived in France for the annual meeting of the Group of 7 powers, Mr. Trump posted a message on Twitter citing the International Emergency Economic Powers Act of 1977, a law originally meant to enable a president to isolate criminal regimes not sever economic ties with a major trading partner over a tariff dispute.

 

“For all of the Fake News Reporters that don’t have a clue as to what the law is relative to Presidential powers, China, etc., try looking at the Emergency Economic Powers Act of 1977,” Mr. Trump wrote. “Case closed!”

I would kind of enjoy his followers get behind him on this.  It would make the destruction of the GOP complete 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.