David Koch has died

ChesterCopperpot1

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koch

David Koch was a Libertarian who was pro choice on abortion and supported gay rights and an end to to the war on drugs. He was anti war and pro immigration. 

So why do you libtards hate him? Oh yeah you people hate civil liberties and capitalism. 

He donated almost $400M to medical research including $100M to his alma mater, MIT for a cancer research facility. 

He believed in freedom and liberty and lived the american dream and gave away hundreds of millions to charities. Not somebody libtards would like. 

Gotta love the fact “he’s pro choice and not anti gay” but practically strictly supports politicians and creates think tanks that rail against these issues because he doesn’t want climate change legislation to eat into his fossil fuel profits, wants loosened environmental protections so he doesn’t have to pay to lessen pollution or be sued by the communities he pollutes, and wants weak worker rights so he can pay his workers less and be less responsible to dangerous chemicals they may be exposed.

Imo that makes you a vastly greater piece of shit than just being a retard like every conservative on this board who think abortion is murder and gays are icky.  And I guess that makes the Clintons, Buffets, and soros of the world immune to criticism because of their charitable givings.  I’d throw Trump in their too but his organizations have kind of been exposed as frauds and his shitheel children have used them as piggy banks.  

Hope it was painful in the end, Davey.

Edited by Dollop

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

What the hell is taking Soros so long? Buffett is not that bad.

Would be nice to see Ginsberg and Breyer kick the bucket so Trump can make the supreme court his own. 

Buffett is the number 1 donator to abortion groups with over $1B. 

9 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Would be nice to see Ginsberg and Breyer kick the bucket so Trump can make the supreme court his own. 

How Libertarian of you. Presidents don't own the supreme court. Your willingness to willingly rollover and make our democracy a monarchy is telling. No wonder you are so scared of Sharia Law. 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:27 PM, Rolltide said:

How about contributing a post or 2 to the climate change thread I started. I have destroyed everything these racist tards stand for on that thread. 

A word of wisdom for internet forums and in real life. When people stop conversating with you, it's not that you won an argument. It's either because you have bad breath or it's not worth their time and effort.

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Justices like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are closer to libertarians than libtards are. I could care less who appoints them. 

Your comments about Sharia law make you sound completely uneducated. So you approve of a legal system that puts gays in prison and treats women as 2nd class citizens? Fucking retard. 

I oppose any, ANY theocratic authoritarian system of law or government. Christian, Muslim or something else. You like Sharia because you think cheering for brown Muslim oppression will assuage your redneck race guilt. It will not. 

Here you are proving again you do not comprehend what you read. Where in my post did I mention I approved of Sharia law or me cheering for it? The Sharia law comment was strictly about your ability to be so compliant with Trump's autocratic and dictatorial tendencies or think we have a monarchy and already claim Ivanka Trump as POTUS in 2024, I would not expect any resistance from faux patriots like you. 

As soon as people came to your door wearing  a hijab, burka, thobe or even a ghutra, without any resistance you would give up your guns and bend the knee. That's why you fear the mention of Sharia law. Deep down, you know you would be calling the Sharia hotline to get gays arrested. You would drop into a fetal position and just  roll with the tide.

Edited by Btowner