Russell Wilson tests out Helmet cam.

heyitsmeallen

4 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Its overload. I don't want to see all this. I even hate the sky cam. Now we have a cam on the 1st down marker. Saturation.

You’re going to hate the preseason game this Sunday night then. NBC is testing a dual skycam angle

4 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

I think this idea was being tossed around in the old XFL. Even some video games had this view way back in the 90s

Yep, I remember it well back in the days of the *WLAF. I never could figure out why the NFL didn’t adopt it.

Edited by Starkiller

17 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

Would be a nice practice tool, seeing how the quarterback processes the field.

Something something Mariota cant, something his video will be blank, something. (post not specifically aimed at you.)  

56 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

Would be a nice practice tool, seeing how the quarterback processes the field.

37 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

Something something Mariota cant, something his video will be blank, something. (post not specifically aimed at you.)  

follow me sky GIF

I don’t care as much about camera angles as I do hearing them on a mic.Aint nuthin like sum shit talkin on the lines,or a db/wr going back and forth.Coach getting into sumones ass.I just think u get a better feel for the emotion etc.Being a previous player,high school etc I loved the shit talkin”Don’t u ever even think about coming back on my field”attitude.