NashvilleNinja

So... Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Ann Moss is happening

According to the Marvel DD and Jessica Jones shows on Netflix, CAM’s ass is a little to large for the Matrix these days.

2 minutes ago, FRT said:

According to the Marvel DD and Jessica Jones shows on Netflix, CAM’s ass is a little to large for the Matrix these days.

Well, that and the fact that both her's and Keanu's characters die at the end of the 3rd Matrix would seem to present problems for this new film. Are they rebooting the Matrix? Is time travel going to be introduced?

There's a lot of conflation to deal with...

14 hours ago, titanruss said:

just one of the wachowski sisters is involved. 

not sure why both arent. 

One ate the other.

4 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Well, that and the fact that both her's and Keanu's characters die at the end of the 3rd Matrix would seem to present problems for this new film.

Details details...

5 hours ago, MadMax said:

I hated the first one.  Can't tell you what I think of the others.

I watched it a while back and failed to see what was so great about it as well.

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

The fight on the middle of the 2nd movie is incredible amd makes up for the rest of it. The third one sucks.

It may seem quaint 20 years later, but the CGI they used then was groundbreaking. Just as groundbreaking as what Star Wars did 20 years before that.

I actually liked all 3 films as they were all entertaining, but none of them seemed to get the machines right. The first one was closest to getting them right but they all seemed more concerned with aesthetics and giving the machines human personality. I know the Matrix was built with the idea of giving humans a believable world they could cocoon them in, but it just takes me right out of the fear of it all. Same thing with the Night King in season 8. When he looked up and smiled at Dany after Drogon failed to roast him it took me out of it for a minute. He didn't do that after the battle at Hardhome, after all. The dialogue between Neo and The Architect was ridiculous. Since when are machines so smug? And why did The Architect need to monologue the fuck out of Neo?

Yes, the cgi was the bomb...  The story was utter crap and completely pissed me off.