How much confidence to you have in Mariota's ability to lead this team to a championship?

abenjami

How much confidence to you have in Mariota's ability to lead this team to a championship?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How much confidence do you have in Mariota?

I'm voting in the 3-5 range, but I would say i'm closer to a 3 than a 5.

I think it would basically take a very good team that wins enough games to make the playoffs, and then Mariota getting hot for 3 games at the right time.

Edited by abenjami

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally don’t think there are enough Mariota threads. 

No I’m not, but you are a Mariota troll now.its understandable to have doubts but you comment about him nearly every football thread regardless of topic. I’m rooting for the Titans, if you remember, I

And this is part of your problem. You think it's about living or dying on a hill when really it's about rooting for a football team.   You do realize that Mariota running away with the job m

44 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Fuk u ain’t lying lol I just made a post n another thread and didn’t even Fukin see this one yet???

43 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Well Stephen, the other threads are mostly focused on being "for" or "against" Mariota.  I tend to think most posters are not all the way left or right on the issue and that it would be interesting to see how strong people's opinions are on the 0-10 scale.

0-2 for me.

For me the key part of the question is "this team". I have zero confidence in this team winning a championship with any QB. 

Similarly, you could put almost any QB on the Patriots and I would have more confidence in that QB winning a championship than I would with Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, etc winning with this team. Put Mariota on the Patriots and my confidence level jumps to 6-7.

Of course, I also don't see the Seahawks sniffing a championship so long as they have Wilson with that monster contract. I think Rodgers might be the best in the league, but I'm not sure I really believe he will ever get there again with Green Bay. 

Edited by Gorillaesque