Allen’s 2019 Titansreport Fantasy league thread. (Update: 2020 season)

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump for the 2020 season. The current draft is set to September 4th at 7:30 pm eastern time. And just like last year the order will be random. Does that work for everyone?

He's probably somewhere tossing tears into his beers while prowling for queers in an attempt to get over Dak's whack.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The draft lobby hasn’t opened yet. Opens 30 mins before the draft 

https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/408792

Thanks. I was not sure I recognized names in it earlier. 

Does a link to the draft appear at some point or I am just missing it? 

Edited by 9 Nines

22 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

@heyitsmeallen

Any chance you could add suspended players to IR eligibility? 

12 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I don’t think it’s an option but I can check. 

from nfl.com:

The RESERVE slot is a Custom League roster position option that allows an injured or suspended player to be kept on a team but not count as a bench spot (though they still count against position limits). Players are eligible for the Reserved slot if they are officially labeled by their NFL team as:

IR: Injured Reserve

NON: Non Football Related Injured Reserve

SUS: Suspended

PUP: Physically Unable to Perform

EXE: Exempt

In order for a reserved player to be moved back to the roster, the roster must have a space for him and still be within league-specified roster limits. A reactivated player remaining in the Reserve Slot will prevent his team owner from completing transactions (adding, dropping, and trading) but will not prevent his team from earning fantasy points.

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003745988-Setting-Your-Lineup

11 hours ago, PuckDaddy said:

from nfl.com:

The RESERVE slot is a Custom League roster position option that allows an injured or suspended player to be kept on a team but not count as a bench spot (though they still count against position limits). Players are eligible for the Reserved slot if they are officially labeled by their NFL team as:

IR: Injured Reserve

NON: Non Football Related Injured Reserve

SUS: Suspended

PUP: Physically Unable to Perform

EXE: Exempt

In order for a reserved player to be moved back to the roster, the roster must have a space for him and still be within league-specified roster limits. A reactivated player remaining in the Reserve Slot will prevent his team owner from completing transactions (adding, dropping, and trading) but will not prevent his team from earning fantasy points.

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003745988-Setting-Your-Lineup

So they are already eligible, Because I added a reserve spot before the draft. It doesn’t give me an option other than changing the # of slots.