Allen’s 2019 Titansreport Fantasy league thread. (Update: 2020 season)

heyitsmeallen

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump for the 2020 season. The current draft is set to September 4th at 7:30 pm eastern time. And just like last year the order will be random. Does that work for everyone?

He's probably somewhere tossing tears into his beers while prowling for queers in an attempt to get over Dak's whack.

Posted Images

• 9 months later...

I've forgotten about the draft two years in a row cause im a dumbass, so if anybody responsible would like my place let me know

Edit: alternatively, would it be a huge pain in the ass to move the league to yahoo or espn? This is the only league that i have on NFL.com and frequently just forget about it.

Edited by Vintagerobots

11 hours ago, Vintagerobots said:

I've forgotten about the draft two years in a row cause im a dumbass, so if anybody responsible would like my place let me know

Edit: alternatively, would it be a huge pain in the ass to move the league to yahoo or espn? This is the only league that i have on NFL.com and frequently just forget about it.

Or Fleaflicker...

...right, Allen? ??

J/k... but I think I'll riot if we move to Yahoo.

On 8/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, 9 Nines said:

Any chance for Thursday 9-3 night?

Im fine with any night of the week. Sorry I didn’t see this though so might need too late of notice to change for some people. 

On 8/27/2020 at 11:45 PM, CaliTitan3518 said:

I’m in. That ET draft time always fucks me. 

I can make it slightly later if it makes it better, just don’t want it too late ET because some old people might not be able to stay up

On 8/29/2020 at 12:46 PM, Vintagerobots said:

I’m actually thinking of moving the league to sleeper next season.I absolutely hate yahoo. I just joined the Dynasty league and they moved to sleeper. It has a few issues to be worked out but  I’m loving the format so far. Has anyone here used it besides the guys in the Dynasty league? 

On 8/30/2020 at 12:38 AM, NashvilleNinja said:

Or Fleaflicker...

...right, Allen? ??

J/k... but I think I'll riot if we move to Yahoo.

?

12 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Im fine with any night of the week. Sorry I didn’t see this though so might need too late of notice to change for some people. 

I can make it slightly later if it makes it better, just don’t want it too late ET because some old people might not be able to stay up

I’m actually thinking of moving the league to sleeper next season.I absolutely hate yahoo. I just joined the Dynasty league and they moved to sleeper. It has a few issues to be worked out but  I’m loving the format so far. Has anyone here used it besides the guys in the Dynasty league? 

?

I will probably have to do autodraft then as I cannot make it Friday.  What is the site, so I can do my rankings ahead of time please?

11 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Yes. But you never replied If you would like me to move the time back an hour to make things easier for you? I always forget we have west coasters. 

no the time is fine. Ive always just spaced out on it being ET and not PT. I show up for a PT draft time and I get a shitty auto pick team lol

Edited by CaliTitan3518