8MM

Titans vs. Browns Preview/Predictions

5 hours ago, japan said:

I trust the game planning of Vrabel when it comes to covering for known deficiencies like Kelly.  And we know enough to trust in Pees.

Vrabel has proven to some extent he can change week to week to get the job done.  I also think having the off-season to go back and watch Mayfield and what they did when Kitchens took over as the OC will help opposing teams game plan for them much better.

Watching some of Mayfield and Winston in that pre-season game and they were not very good.  Winston looked awful.

1 hour ago, bizzyeddie said:

Vrabel has proven to some extent he can change week to week to get the job done.  I also think having the off-season to go back and watch Mayfield and what they did when Kitchens took over as the OC will help opposing teams game plan for them much better.

Watching some of Mayfield and Winston in that pre-season game and they were not very good.  Winston looked awful.

Gabbert is the backup and he hurt his shoulder. Might be dislocated. His luck continues.

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Gabbert is the backup and he hurt his shoulder. Might be dislocated. His luck continues.

Gabbert is not good

Well, having to start playing against the NFL sensation, must be hard. And even it becomes more important to get the W, and in this case no matter how ugly.
The team cannot be treated as in a rebuilding faze. This game is a test, and one in which they have to come out playing no-holds-barred.

On 8/24/2019 at 3:48 PM, bizzyeddie said:

Even when they were good last year, they wern't as good as people are making them out to be.