Former Texas running back Cedric Benson has died

OILERMAN

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God Bless Benson and his Family. So sad.     Everybody knows Oman is going to the hot spot when he departs.  His football team will be led by VY and Mariota alternating downs.  His RB will b

Laughing about someone's death? You people are honestly the worst.

I think watching new-newish posters react to these threads is one of my favorite things about this place. My second favorite is watching them get conned by Bongo. 

11 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I think watching new-newish posters react to these threads is one of my favorite things about this place. My second favorite is watching them get conned by Bongo. 

I woke up one Sunday night around 2am.  By then Bongo was explaining how they were going to have to amputate Jake's leg up to the hip.  I posted how sad it was and somebody said "remember, this is Bongo talking"  

18 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I woke up one Sunday night around 2am.  By then Bongo was explaining how they were going to have to amputate Jake's leg up to the hip.  I posted how sad it was and somebody said "remember, this is Bongo talking"  

I fortunately showed up during a time where he was on some sort of hiatus so I had plenty of time to gather he wasn't the insider he pretended to be from reading veteran posters talk about him. I finally got first-hand Bongo talk on the night of the draft when he claimed we had already inked a deal to trade the #2 pick to Eagles so that they could draft Mariota. I think he actually got a couple that night too. 

Edited by Mythos27