I have never seen a Titans team this loaded with quality players across the board.

kyle021

Our backup QB would start for a fourth of the league. He is likely the best backup in football. Right up there with Foles when he was a backup QB. That’s how good of a backup he is. That’s worst case for Tannehill. Best case is he is a solid starting QB who on a team like this can take you to the playoffs. 

McNichols and Barnes sit behind Henry and Davis but either one of these guys would get meaningful snaps and PT in a lot of offensive systems. They would kill it in Denver. Speaking of which I think McNichols cemented his job as the #3 back on the roster. 

Our WRs are studs. Taylor is a serviceable #4 who could be a #2 and start if need be. Raymond reminds me of Willie Snead but faster. I made a thread about trading Firkser and I jumped the gun. He is a lock. His blocking has improved and he is a great receiving TE. He is the perfect HBack. Once he becomes a solid blocker he could be a damn good #2 TE

Dickerson, Mack... these guys I think are better than Urban. They are disruptive and damn good especially for being undrafted. We played without Wake and Landry and our pass rush will get a major shot in the arm when they play as well as Simmons but Finch looks to have made some big strides in the offseason. 

David Long reminds me a ton of Jayon Brown and will start out on ST’s and could easily work his way up to the #3 ILB when Woodward departs. 

Hooker, Durden, Smith, Tillery, Kalu... those guys are damn good backup DB’s and we can win with them starting some games for us. 

Amani Hooker is a legit starter in this league. How he slipped to day 3 idk. 

There is is going to be some guys who are cut that make the 53 man roster of several clubs. There are guys we try to stash on PS but they won’t last. 

I can see 4 UDFA making this team. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the best Titans team that Kyle has seen since last season!

Kyle is basically Kimmy

The 2000, 2002/2003 teams were better.     The ability or lack there of  to overrate the talent of players on the Titans is amusingly sad.  

OLB is not thin

Wake, Landry, Finch make for a really fucking good 1-2-3 punch. Are they Chubb and Miller? No. They are a very talented group though. Definitely not a weakness. 

I remember Wimbley and Ayers as our starting OLBs. That’s a weak/thin OLB core. 

Landry put on 15 pounds and added some extra rush moves and we added Wake. Plus Evans will rotate there as well. 

The most disappointing play I saw was Saffold getting ran the fuck over. 

Mariota played yer very well. He had one odd throw to Lewis. Every QB makes a few throws like that a game. I have never seen MM see a WR on 3rd down and throw him the ball knowing it won’t be caught and will result in defensive PI and keep the drive alive. I think that was the most impressive play of the game. Extremely savvy vet move. 

18 minutes ago, C_Train said:

This team is solid/consistent QB play away from being a contender.  Really hope Mariota turns it up and plays well, because it’s going to be heartbreaking watching this team fizzle out due to mediocre QB play. 

We will be fine. 

Arthur Smith looks to be a really fucking good coach and this scheme is extremely friendly to the backs and QB. The defense is elite. 

We we will have solid QB play. 

I fully expect 10+ wins

We are a different offense with Delanie Walker playing, this can not be stated enough.   He and MM have always had great chemistry.   I saw enough in training camp and preseason game 1 to see that MM has very good chemistry with Humphries as well.   With them finding holes in the middle of the field and attacking the zones, MM will finally have some safe hot route options, this will help this offense a lot and reduce the number of stagnant drives we have had the past couple years.   

Lol at Saffold getting run over, that looked awful, not a good first showing for our big FA signing, but i'm sure he'll be alright when the season starts.  

I'm impressed with Dickerson and Mack.   I think these guys can help our depth out a lot.  I think at least 1 sticks, the other will go to the PS.   

I wonder if we trade a WR to make room for Hollister \ Raymond.   Not sure what they will do with Jennings and Taylor and we will have Batson back next year.   

I like how Orr has looked, Sims has really improved from last year.   Hooker is going to be a stud for us.   Vaccarro looks very good.   Butler looks good.    Ryan looks good.  We know what KB is to the team.   Secondary is going to be a real strength for us.    We will actually have depth for a change.   

TE roster decisions will be interesting as well.   

AJ Brown has the swagger our offense needs outside as well.   He and Davis are going to help MM out a lot especially with Walker and Humphries in the middle.   If the OL does a better job of protecting MM this year, this offense is going to be very good, the talent at the skill positions is obvious.   This isn't even talking about Henry, Lewis and McNichol.   

Our schedule is a monster, but if we finish 10-6 or better, we will clearly be a serious playoff contender.   

Edited by Harvey_Specter

56 minutes ago, TitanHead said:

Really... Care to elaborate? I see at least 5 players that will make impacts this year.

Sure, first three guys are two second year guys and a 38 yo guy.  They seem fine right now but good chance they miss time during the season with injuries.  It just happens.  Let’s hope it’s the one or two games and not the 14 games.  Landry disappeared last year at times.  Evans is suppose to be the situational rusher so he can spell them.  UDFA rarely pan out less Finch.  Other folks seem like JAGs to me right now.  Pees having stronger DL and being able to bring pressure from anywhere will help the most.